Ye Olde Sodie Pops Thread

Phalanx

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm not picky when it comes to colas. Pepsi, Coke, RC are all fine to me. Can't stand diet and don't typically like fruit flavored stuff.

My favorite non-cola is College Club Gassosa. Not sure if that's just a regional thing though.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fountain Coke is best Coke.
rrr_img_101658.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Has some orange coke zero from one of those mixer fountains. did like. i want one of those machines.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Mexican made Coke in the glass bottles =Master race soda. They use cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup and it makes a world of difference.

Not sure if they're available all over the country, but they have them at 7-11's here in Texas as well as some grocery stores. You can get the equivalent in major cities during Passover because they have to use cane sugar.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mexican made Coke in the glass bottles =Master race soda. They use cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup and it makes a world of difference.

Not sure if they're available all over the country, but they have them at 7-11's here in Texas as well as some grocery stores. You can get the equivalent in major cities during Passover because they have to use cane sugar.
Concur. When I used to work at Blockbuster, back when it still existed, they brought that stuff in towards the end and it was the fucking tits.

Gravy

Bronze Squire

I agree. Mexican Coke is really good. Of course, here in the states, it's twice the price of 'Murican.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I like A&W Root Beer direct from the keg nearly frozen in a frozen mug. That shit.. damn.

Siliconemelons

The yellow cap kosher coke is imo not as good as the Mexican glass bottle coke, publix sams club and 7-11 type places have it all the time now in my neck of the woods.

McD has the market on fountain coke and sprite their magic ratios and ultra filtered water and ice make the best fountain drinks.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
McD has the market on fountain coke and sprite their magic ratios and ultra filtered water and ice make the best fountain drinks.
Chic-fil-a is even better I think, but I do agree McD is often on point

I came here to ask if those make your own soda machines, as seen in Walmart are worth a damn?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Chic-fil-a is even better I think, but I do agree McD is often on point

I came here to ask if those make your own soda machines, as seen in Walmart are worth a damn?
You wont save money. The sodastream syrups have that fake sugar shit and taste awful but you can find some good syrups and even better if you can get your hands on the real thing. If you like carbonated water with a little flavoring it's awesome. You can also do some cool things with booze. I don't regret my purchase at all but it wont replace you buying soda if you love the major brands.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My local walmart stopped selling co2 containers so you can't even trade them in anymore. BULLSHIT

Anyone try the new blue/green gamer fuel? What's it like?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My local walmart stopped selling co2 containers so you can't even trade them in anymore. BULLSHIT

Anyone try the new blue/green gamer fuel? What's it like?
A tad oversweet for me (as Dew generally is) - but definitely an above average "not-red" Game Fuel this year. I think I might even prefer it of the two for once.

Nester

Vyemm Raider

I just assumed the glass bottles had meth in them becouse I had to have one if I see one. Thankfully they are pretty rare in Canada.