Yellowstone

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
109d 9h 42m
I suppose it's time to post our hopes for the storylines. I want Rip to get killed in the first two episodes and Beth to spend the rest of the season making everyone pay. That's it. I want to watch everything burn to the ground, except the ranch of course.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
138d 1h 11m
Nah I want Rip to go full commando and just fuck everyone up with torture with Beth right behind him.

• 1Like
Reactions: Guurn

Brikker

Trump's Staff
50d 10h 57m
I stared this recently and I'm currently watching S1 E3. The ex-Navy SEAL guy pulls up on a random van in the middle of nowhere and it's some dudes raping/kidnapping? some chick. He kills one and leaves his kid in a drain pipe (with a rattlesnake that the kid doesn't just run from lol) then goes off to shoot the other one twice and very slowly lasso him. Does this show stay as ridiculous and dumb as this?

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
77d 15h 3m
I also started watching this and watched S1E3 this weekend. They burry those white dudes 6 feet down in the middle of nowhere and in the same episode construction trucks come in suggesting they are going to be immediately found. I'm gonna keep watching because shows for men are now exceedingly rare but it looks like I'm gonna have to suspend my disbelief a lot.

The pilot was really strong though. Hoping it gets back up to that standard.

• 1Worf
Reactions: Brikker

Brikker

Trump's Staff
50d 10h 57m
I also started watching this and watched S1E3 this weekend. They burry those white dudes 6 feet down in the middle of nowhere and in the same episode construction trucks come in suggesting they are going to be immediately found. I'm gonna keep watching because shows for men are now exceedingly rare but it looks like I'm gonna have to suspend my disbelief a lot.

The pilot was really strong though. Hoping it gets back up to that standard.

Yea, I liked the first two episodes and people always said it was a good show. I'll give it through S1 to see if I want to keep watching.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
55d 21h 1m
Costner is great in the show. Some people like Beth but she is just way too far out there to me to be believable. Most of the other characters are pretty shallow. The plots and the cowboy stuff is just pure cornball melodrama. I'm still watching for Costner and because it's kind of fun but you can't take it seriously at all.