Ten
Bisi
Bae

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I suppose it's time to post our hopes for the storylines. I want Rip to get killed in the first two episodes and Beth to spend the rest of the season making everyone pay. That's it. I want to watch everything burn to the ground, except the ranch of course.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Nah I want Rip to go full commando and just fuck everyone up with torture with Beth right behind him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I stared this recently and I'm currently watching S1 E3. The ex-Navy SEAL guy pulls up on a random van in the middle of nowhere and it's some dudes raping/kidnapping? some chick. He kills one and leaves his kid in a drain pipe (with a rattlesnake that the kid doesn't just run from lol) then goes off to shoot the other one twice and very slowly lasso him. Does this show stay as ridiculous and dumb as this?

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
I also started watching this and watched S1E3 this weekend. They burry those white dudes 6 feet down in the middle of nowhere and in the same episode construction trucks come in suggesting they are going to be immediately found. I'm gonna keep watching because shows for men are now exceedingly rare but it looks like I'm gonna have to suspend my disbelief a lot.

The pilot was really strong though. Hoping it gets back up to that standard.

• 1Worf

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I also started watching this and watched S1E3 this weekend. They burry those white dudes 6 feet down in the middle of nowhere and in the same episode construction trucks come in suggesting they are going to be immediately found. I'm gonna keep watching because shows for men are now exceedingly rare but it looks like I'm gonna have to suspend my disbelief a lot.

The pilot was really strong though. Hoping it gets back up to that standard.

Yea, I liked the first two episodes and people always said it was a good show. I'll give it through S1 to see if I want to keep watching.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Costner is great in the show. Some people like Beth but she is just way too far out there to me to be believable. Most of the other characters are pretty shallow. The plots and the cowboy stuff is just pure cornball melodrama. I'm still watching for Costner and because it's kind of fun but you can't take it seriously at all.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
The new season has started.

After they initial quick start in episode 1 it got a little unfocused and drama heavy. Here's to hoping for some more retribution soon. I'm thinking the native Americans and John will be teaming up soon. It's since to see Beth show her good side again.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
A funny little screw up for those of us that live in MT. They said somebody had been to prison for "4 years in Texas and 3 in Red Lodge". Montana's prison is in Deer Lodge. Red Lodge is a little ski town south of Billings so it's funny to think of someone doing hard time in Red Lodge.

I thought it was interesting that Costner was talking about being jealous of the King Ranch in Texas and he said "You can buy a pickup with their brand on the seat". If you don't know, one of Ford's high end packages is the "King Ranch Edition". I wonder if that's a precursor to Ram Trucks coming out with a "Yellowstone Edition".

The guy that told Jamie "forget horses all you need is a Kawasaki Mule and a couple border collies" is a man after my own heart. That's a real tension between people who do things the "cowboy way" and those that just want to get the job done efficiently which usually doesn't mean using horses. Personally I fucking hate horses and I've been injured by one 2 summers in a row so the Kawasaki Mule dude is my man.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm surprised you didn't mention someone dying from a rattlesnake bite in 2 minutes. Everything was wrong with that scene.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I'm surprised you didn't mention someone dying from a rattlesnake bite in 2 minutes. Everything was wrong with that scene.

Good point.

At least it was a somewhat reasonable sized snake for Montana. The one the kid karate'd to death in the culvert in past seasons was an 8 foot long Texas monster that don't exist here.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This show is ridiculous, and I am absolutely here for it!

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Until the last 15 minutes of episode 3i was thinking this was the best tv I've seen in ages. Then they pooped the bed. It's still very good though. The California stereotype was hilarious.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This season so far is like Godfather meets Bonanza.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Until the last 15 minutes of episode 3i was thinking this was the best tv I've seen in ages. Then they pooped the bed. It's still very good though. The California stereotype was hilarious.

You should be cheering those last 15 minutes. Casey's cunt wife is the worst part of the show. She is a weak and ineffective, she believes in ludicrous things, and generally is just the overwhelmingly worst part of the show. In any just world this would be her coda and the show would move on successfully without her.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Having the kid hiding under the bed and her being ok with it is beyond stupid. Her storyline is superfluous anyhow.

They need to have a reconciliation, get naked, and have her die off. Right now Beth is doing all the naked work, and that's fine, but others should shoulder more of the burden.

I've got a feeling that Jimmy is going to be the boring story line this year and they are going to waste Teeter.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Apparently my wife's new favorite line: "I love you, I'll see you at the house, but fuck you."

• 1Worf