You know you're getting old when.....

Sevens

Log Wizard
So I was talking with my 13 year old grandson and he says "No cap" and I have no idea what that means.
I didnt want to ask him because we were having a good talk and I didn't want him to roll his eyes and walk away.
Guess its off to google

So I did a google search

According to Urban Dictionary, when someone writes “no cap,” it “basically means that they're not lying or 'capping' like they did something” . In other words, people say “no cap” to convey that they're being totally and completely honest.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It’s like as soon as I turned 35, the wheels just came off. Now my 4th trip to the ER in less than a year and my second blood clot. It’s weird how not even a year ago, I didn’t really feel like I was in a bad way, but these days, I wonder if I’m going to make it to my 50s. Fuck.

You know you’ve taken too many damn tests when you pregame shaving the bend in your arm in case they do blood work.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
35 sounds too early for that kind of shit, are you on blood thinners?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s like as soon as I turned 35, the wheels just came off. Now my 4th trip to the ER in less than a year and my second blood clot. It’s weird how not even a year ago, I didn’t really feel like I was in a bad way, but these days, I wonder if I’m going to make it to my 50s. Fuck.

You know you’ve taken too many damn tests when you pregame shaving the bend in your arm in case they do blood work.
Can I have your stuff?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
.... when things that would have had you stoked beyond belief as as 12 year old are now "well what the hell am I going to do with that?" situation. Case in point, just emptied the bowl where I accumulate change, rolled the quarters, everything else I just dump in a coinstar. And I realized how hyperpumped 12 year old me would be to see that I had, I kid you not, $140 in quarters.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
FryOpdy.jpg
pTZXxAG.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

.... when things that would have had you stoked beyond belief as as 12 year old are now "well what the hell am I going to do with that?" situation. Case in point, just emptied the bowl where I accumulate change, rolled the quarters, everything else I just dump in a coinstar. And I realized how hyperpumped 12 year old me would be to see that I had, I kid you not, $140 in quarters.
DEF0552E-B4A2-4E41-8080-0D555AE86D9B.jpeg
CE88EC3A-8A37-4FAA-B8F4-8B84C550AD3A.jpeg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Getting irrationally pissed off that 90% of the posts in the Animated GIF thread are actually videos.

THERE'S A FUCKING VIDEO THREAD FOR THAT YOU GOD DAMN DOLTS

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Getting irrationally pissed off that 90% of the posts in the Animated GIF thread are actually videos.

This sounds more like a jimmy rustle

THERE'S A THREAD FOR THAT YOU KNOW

• 11Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 11 users

Goatface

yesterday was looking a tree in front of the house with a couple of limbs that need trimming. thought i could just grab the small bow saw and climb up there. today, went over to it, limbs spaced out about right for climbing, then the voice of reason kicked in asking when was the last time actually climbed a tree and i couldn't remember. it has probably been over 20 years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yesterday was the perfect day for yard work here in good ol' Massachusetts. I did one coat of paint on the deck. Painted some path stones to clean em up. Dug a small trench to put border stones down. That's all.

Please someone kill me. The pain is too great. It hurts....everywhere.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

They're old and senile, just bear with them us !