<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
only for you <3
Whats Up Hello GIF by FaZe Clan

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Isn't this always supposed to happen and having that not happen most days is a sign that something is wrong? IT could be something minor like not enough sleep or something else.

It's caused by testosterone which is highest first thing in the morning. I usually don't get morning wood when I didn't get enough sleep. overall testosterone goes down with age too so its expected to happen less frequently as you get older.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
/Infomercial Voice: "Call your doctor today about TRT and start living your best life".

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
It's caused by testosterone which is highest first thing in the morning. I usually don't get morning wood when I didn't get enough sleep. overall testosterone goes down with age too so its expected to happen less frequently as you get older.

Same. If i'm overtrained and had shit sleep i usually wake up limp, but any 7 hours+ of sleep night and i'm good to go in the AM.

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We had a real friendly stay appear at work and we've taken to spoiling the shit out of her.

Wet food every day at lunch with us, bed, and tons of attention. She's already bringing us dead mice.

IMG954138.jpg

20230119_080652.jpg

20230118_074021.jpg

• 12Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After about 6 weeks of tweaking, we finally got my blood pressure meds figured out. 25mg of hydrochlorothiazide and 50mg of Losartin. Even having a super big gulp of diet coke this morning my bp was 117/78 this afternoon.
Total month cost $1.12 for both meds.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going in for a liver ultrasound next week because my enzymes are too high. The purpose is to rule out certain things. Likely culprit? The statins I take for cholesterol **eye roll**

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you can't reminisce without explaining the supporting environment because it's so different now.

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You realize you have to retire the phrase "I'd bet dollars to donuts on that!" Because it no longer signifies a sure bet, since donuts are about a dollar a piece in a lot of places..... Now, it just means you'd really like some donuts.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
You realize you have to retire the phrase "I'd bet dollars to donuts on that!" Because it no longer signifies a sure bet, since donuts are about a dollar a piece in a lot of places..... Now, it just means you'd really like some donuts.
1677672422586.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I JUST used that phrase last week. I don't want to be done with it....

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Definitely don’t bounce like I use to, crashed the pitbike on a supercross style track and 90% sure I fractured my elbow. Good times.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I JUST used that phrase last week. I don't want to be done with it....

Yeah I'm going to keep using it till someone comes up with a replacement.

Dollars to bullets? Dollars to Primers?

How about dollars to Ramen? How much does that shit cost now?

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I think it needs to be an alliteration to take hold.

Dollars to dildos?
Dollars to d-rings?

I guess it doesn't have to be US money.
Pesos to pickles?
Euros to urine?

Otto

I was at the store and crouched down to grab something for an old lady, both my knees popped in unison. Loudly. The look on her face was as if I farted in church.

• 1Like