You know you're getting old when.....

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
...when you turn on mouse pointer trails to help you find your pointer on screen.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
...when you turn on mouse pointer trails to help you find your pointer on screen.
I've used Extra Large (System) mouse cursor sizes since before 1920x1080 was a standard resolution. 768p on an 11" laptop up to 4K on a 37" screen. Found it helps a lot better than cursor trails and doesn't make you look like an old, blind fuck (that I can tell so far, as no one I've serviced has complained about bigger cursors).

• 1Like

Argarth

On the verandah
... you remember the first 20 cent piece you ever saw (for pocket money), the day that Australia switched to decimal currency.

The local Bowling Alley was just a 5 minute walk from home. Fond memories of that regular Saturday afternoon pilgrimage, and my favorite pinball machine, "Williams Lucky Strike" was waiting patiently for me once again. It was 10 cents for 1 game, or 20 cent for 3, and I was usually good enough to extract 3 to 4 hours of pure enjoyment out of that single coin.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
You know you are getting old when you haven't looked at a recipe book in years.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Happy birthday. On the upside, Uber gives free rides to hip replacement surgeries. :emoji_baby:
Seriously? Could have saved me a couple trips. Being completely serious. A Civic isn't ideal for transporting a recent hip surgery patient.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've never even seen a tube of shaving cream. Maybe I not so old after all. Unless that's something new then I am an old fart.

I nbet the real story there was that he mixed up his preparation h with his toothpaste. I just wanna know which version of that screw-up he committed.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Started taking an Osteo BiFlex supplement every day and rub arthritis cream on my hands once or twice a day. Twenty five years of physical labor really adds up man. Still better than being an old doughy fatass though!

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
You word wound me and me me feel shame for a life half lived.

But at least my hands don't smell like old man!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
We're a bunch of gamer nerds bro, none of us can claim a life 100% lived. Never too late though! I bagged my first 14,000' summit at the ripe old age of 42.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When a significant portion of your friends that are near your age have grandchildren.

• 2Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
We're a bunch of gamer nerds bro, none of us can claim a life 100% lived. Never too late though! I bagged my first 14,000' summit at the ripe old age of 42.

As a now doughy fatass who used to do physical labor, what arthritis cream do you use? the fingers in my dominant hand have been pretty painful and tight lately.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've never even seen a tube of shaving cream. Maybe I not so old after all. Unless that's something new then I am an old fart.

I nbet the real story there was that he mixed up his preparation h with his toothpaste. I just wanna know which version of that screw-up he committed.
my dad used to shave with one of those old metal safety razors and a cup of shaving powder in water. i thought thats how men were supposed to shave and those faggoty plastic razors were for women. god how i butchered my face up. i went to electric shavers soon as i could afford one and never went back.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
: picard :

No, men aren't supposed to shave. Razors are for women's legs and armpits.
i dont want to look like a hobo. real men shave.
John-L-Sullivan-1995-3x2gty-58b998a63df78c353cfc4456.jpg

• 1Like