You know you're getting old when.....

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
On the flip side of this, I slept with an extra pillow under my head Tuesday night, Sunday morning and my neck is still hurting me.
walking around like this for a day musta sucked
B9781437708844100461_f46-04-9781437708844.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

More is more... lol - maybe it was just how I perceive things when young. My poor grand parents all fans were cheap and 3 blades. My parents and house growing up 4- "rich" people had the fives and hunters lol...this is how po' I be ;)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
More is more... lol - maybe it was just how I perceive things when young. My poor grand parents all fans were cheap and 3 blades. My parents and house growing up 4- "rich" people had the fives and hunters lol...this is how po' I be ;)
Poor my ass. At least they could afford fans. You rich bastard.

• 1Worf

Siliconemelons

Wth I live in Florida! Grand parents it was FANS or "fan" I should say and no AC!

Rabble able get off my lawn

Lol - oh foh- you guys, love ya

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wth I live in Florida! Grand parents it was FANS or "fan" I should say and no AC!

Rabble able get off my lawn

Lol - oh foh- you guys, love ya
Lol. I grew up in Ft Lauderdale. I remember when we bought our first box fan. AC was leaving the front and back doors open with the screen doors closed.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
One of the good things about becoming middle aged is you no longer have to worry about dying young.

• 1Solidarity

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Arthritis hits. Last winter it was my knee--that was the first time that I actually felt old. This summer both elbows.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You come back to this forum.To check up on this thread. Must be senility kicking in.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Pulled a muscle in my calf Tuesday night. End up getting sick and miss work most of the week. This kind of crap seems to happen at least once a month. Age + Liver Disease does not make for a happy existence.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When your sister has a birthday and you realise she's less than 10 years from retirement.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
When you're about to have a birthday and realise you're more than half way to retirement (calculating from birth)!