You know you're getting old when.....

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
On the flip side of this, I slept with an extra pillow under my head Tuesday night, Sunday morning and my neck is still hurting me.
walking around like this for a day musta sucked
B9781437708844100461_f46-04-9781437708844.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

More is more... lol - maybe it was just how I perceive things when young. My poor grand parents all fans were cheap and 3 blades. My parents and house growing up 4- "rich" people had the fives and hunters lol...this is how po' I be ;)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
More is more... lol - maybe it was just how I perceive things when young. My poor grand parents all fans were cheap and 3 blades. My parents and house growing up 4- "rich" people had the fives and hunters lol...this is how po' I be ;)
Poor my ass. At least they could afford fans. You rich bastard.

• 1Worf

Siliconemelons

Wth I live in Florida! Grand parents it was FANS or "fan" I should say and no AC!

Rabble able get off my lawn

Lol - oh foh- you guys, love ya

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wth I live in Florida! Grand parents it was FANS or "fan" I should say and no AC!

Rabble able get off my lawn

Lol - oh foh- you guys, love ya
Lol. I grew up in Ft Lauderdale. I remember when we bought our first box fan. AC was leaving the front and back doors open with the screen doors closed.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
One of the good things about becoming middle aged is you no longer have to worry about dying young.

• 1Solidarity

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Arthritis hits. Last winter it was my knee--that was the first time that I actually felt old. This summer both elbows.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You come back to this forum.To check up on this thread. Must be senility kicking in.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Pulled a muscle in my calf Tuesday night. End up getting sick and miss work most of the week. This kind of crap seems to happen at least once a month. Age + Liver Disease does not make for a happy existence.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When your sister has a birthday and you realise she's less than 10 years from retirement.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
When you're about to have a birthday and realise you're more than half way to retirement (calculating from birth)!