You know you're getting old when.....

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you rather jerk off to cam models, then go pick up a drugged out street whore and have her slam her disease riddled cock box up and down on your semi hard itchy excuse for a penis - cock

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
87036675_10216466912448796_6579270726396674048_n.jpg

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
When you rather jerk off to cam models, then go pick up a drugged out street whore and have her slam her disease riddled cock box up and down on your semi hard itchy excuse for a penis - cock

Based on old posts, I think you have discreetly posted some photos of your wife here and there over the past few months. Why not just start a new thread with a full spread (pun intended) for us all to enjoy?

Also, to stay on topic of this thread...

I started the Carnivore Diet 23 days ago and this is the best my body/joints has felt in at least a decade. My complaints about getting old are rapidly decreasing daily.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Based on old posts, I think you have discreetly posted some photos of your wife here and there over the past few months. Why not just start a new thread with a full spread (pun intended) for us all to enjoy?

Also, to stay on topic of this thread...

I started the Carnivore Diet 23 days ago and this is the best my body/joints has felt in at least a decade. My complaints about getting old are rapidly decreasing daily.

Any suggested books or such for this? I need to lose like 120 pounds

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Been a big LSU baseball fan and ticket holder for 25 years now. Found out one of the stars on the team now, I knew his dad in high school.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Any suggested books or such for this? I need to lose like 120 pounds
Although I mostly had softness to lose the true easy answer is the same as it always was. Eat a little better and get a little more exercise. That's all I've done and two years later I'm considered a fitness freak somehow. I guess 1 hour working out 3 times a week=freak. The other days I make sure to go outside and do something for an hour roughly.

• 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You remember the endless circlejerk on this board over Emma Watson and all the arguments about her being underage.

She turns 30 next month.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
When the person cutting your hair comments about it taking longer because of all the coarse white hair.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
When the person cutting your hair comments about it taking longer because of all the coarse white hair.
wtf, are you part centar? bitch go use some conditioner

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
wtf, are you part centar? bitch go use some conditioner

I use a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Do you recommend the Gutter Oil or the Cat Wax or eating a raw Rhino scalp for dry hair? Thlanx.

• 2Worf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
...or when they comment on it taking less time, because of the lack of it to cut.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I use a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Do you recommend the Gutter Oil or the Cat Wax or eating a raw Rhino scalp for dry hair? Thlanx.

2 in 1 is garbage. Get a half decent Sulfate free shampoo and separate conditioner, and your hair will feel much softer and smoother.

• 1Faggotry

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
When you jump into this thread and accidentally react to page 1 instead of page 69 (tee hee), which were posts from 2014.

Good Lord.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Although I mostly had softness to lose the true easy answer is the same as it always was. Eat a little better and get a little more exercise. That's all I've done and two years later I'm considered a fitness freak somehow. I guess 1 hour working out 3 times a week=freak. The other days I make sure to go outside and do something for an hour roughly.

Witness.

I am 50 and I hit close to two fitty last summer. I've lost 30 pounds since August just by eating more regularly through the day, vaguely limiting calories, and doing weights at home a couple times a week. And staying active with my kid. I think the hardest thing to do was BREAK the old bad habits of binge eating at night and the like. Once the routine set in it got easier.

Calories burned > calories consumed = weight loss. It's the commitment that is key.

My goal is another 20 pounds before mid summer, but if I have to go into a Virus Quarantine fuck it, I'm going to be lazy for a month. Beach body be damned.

Edit - To the thread - when losing 30 pounds is your greatest personal achievement of the last 10 years.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
When you scroll through the hot girl thread saying in your head one of three things. 1) Do people really think fat women are hot, they can't even properly wipe their asses. 2) she would be fun for about a week. 3) no one is saying no to that.

• 1Solidarity

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I notice now that when I've dropped something and I gotta pick it up.

Well, I find myself planning the moves, the down and back up, in advance, I need to be sure that the down move is fluid and smooth with perhaps a landing onto a single bent knee, but then the getting back up stage, I've got that worked out before even starting, I'll be sure there's some convenient solid place to grab a hold of, to assist in getting back up. Using my arms a little for strength assistance and balance.