You know you're getting old when.....

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I bought a bunch of cheap reading glasses and just scattered them around home and work just in case. Also, have a flexible credit card size magnifier in my wallet for when I am caught out and about.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I bought a bunch of cheap reading glasses and just scattered them around home and work just in case. Also, have a flexible credit card size magnifier in my wallet for when I am caught out and about.
I do that, and bought a couple pairs of these so I can wear them and see both distance and up close...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Same here even down to the wallet magnifier!

• 1Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Is wife gonna be in the mood later?

Better not jerk off or it might take an hour.

Update: my discipline paid off, came in 6 minutes! 👍

Last edited:
  • 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
you know you're getting old when the girl you thought was the hottest woman of the 90s
source.gif

looks like this now
Denise-Richards-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-1.jpg

Time has not been kind to many of the hotties of the 90s. I Googled a few of them last weekend cos I was curious. Big mistake!

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Time has not been kind to many of the hotties of the 90s. I Googled a few of them last weekend cos I was curious. Big mistake!
Many of them just got fatter, but in rarer cases like this, they went from ultimate cutie to demonoid.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
You respond to hearing about a complaint from a (bad) 24-yo employee (employed less than 6 months) who feels that a supervisor was mean to him with "You're kidding me, right?"

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You respond to hearing about a complaint from a (bad) 24-yo employee (employed less than 6 months) who feels that a supervisor was mean to him with "You're kidding me, right?"

... Then 2 weeks later YOU'RE written up by corporate for being insensitive to his hostile work environment.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This is the real sign the world has gone right the fuck down the shitter

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is the real sign the world has gone right the fuck down the shitter
If the kid is still employed after that, that would the sign. The complaint is simply the sign of an idiot who didn't have to go through natural selection (yet).

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

My dream girl in the 90's was raquel welch. She was born in 1940, so she was in her 50's at the time. Though to be fair, what I was lusting after were her playboy spreads done when she was 40 and 50 yrs old.

Still, she's holding up fairly well. Kinda hard to find a good representative pic with a woman like that. It's hard to tell how old the pics are and even if they are recent, how photoshopped are they? I'm guessing this one wasn't touched up too much because of the skin on the shoulder and boobs.

1579649859244.png

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
When Fires of Heaven has more thread specific content policies than it does subforums.

1579656825046.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I just figured out today that the meaning of the word "Hack" has changed. Now it simply means anything millennials have just figured out. On the news this morning: House hacking. That's where you buy a house cheap, never live in it, then sell it or rent it for a profit. Or alternatively, buy a house bigger than you need and rent a room.

Back in my day, that was called being a fucking investor. House hacking was being able to control the alarm system and thermostat of someone else's house from your computer.

Last edited:
  • 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Even in High school I thought the covers they provided that had advertisements all over were tasteless. I always used paper sacks.

• 1Like

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
When you rather jerk off to cam models, then go pick up a drugged out street whore and have her slam her disease riddled cock box up and down on your semi hard itchy excuse for a penis - cock

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 7 users