You know you're getting old when.....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I got a prostate exam when i was like 25. No lie. I had a new doctor the next year, but the next few doctors when it was time for an annual I made sure they weren't going to do a prostate exam and told them about my first one. They thumbed through my records and couldn't figure out why he did it.

That motherfucker had some huge hands. I don't know why they can't train the petite little PAs to do them.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

SeanDoe1z1

I got a prostate exam when i was like 25. No lie. I had a new doctor the next year, but the next few doctors when it was time for an annual I made sure they weren't going to do a prostate exam and told them about my first one. They thumbed through my records and couldn't figure out why he did it.

That motherfucker had some huge hands. I don't know why they can't train the petite little PAs to do them.
Lol

u got USA gymnastic’d

Feelsbadman

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>

did he comfort you by putting his hands on both your shoulders during the exam?

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
did he comfort you by putting his hands on both your shoulders during the exam?

That joke always tickles me. Not unlike the doctor's sausage fingers.

Lol

u got USA gymnastic’d

Feelsbadman
I was turning around to punch him in the face when he finished. He was like "OK That all looks fine" and was scooting back to the other side of the room. I'll tell you what though, I kinda wish there had been a camera on my face. The range of emotions was incredible. From trepidation to acceptance to surprise to anger. My favorite part was when I told myself that it wasn't as bad as everyone makes out. That came right before the surprise.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BrellWatcher

Trakanon Raider
This reminds me of a conversation I had with my wife. I was complaining about going to get my physical and said she was lucky she never had to get the old finger up the butt, she looked at me and said what do you mean girls get that too. Turns out when she was in the military and stationed in Iraq the military was desperate for Dr's and my wife had this old 70 year female Dr that for some reason gave all the women prostate exams. So now every so often I just remind her "hey remember that time you got a prostate exam".

• 4WTF
  • 3Worf
  • 1Rustled

Fucker

Log Wizard
That joke always tickles me. Not unlike the doctor's sausage fingers.

I was turning around to punch him in the face when he finished. He was like "OK That all looks fine" and was scooting back to the other side of the room. I'll tell you what though, I kinda wish there had been a camera on my face. The range of emotions was incredible. From trepidation to acceptance to surprise to anger. My favorite part was when I told myself that it wasn't as bad as everyone makes out. That came right before the surprise.
A hand on each shoulder....that was no finger!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
… when you try to beat your Best MPG average listed on the vehicle dash console.

My best is 7.8 mpg, but its difficult to run that hard off the track, so I don't get that low very often. Its fun to try though.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what on earth are you driving?

Depends on the day.

IMG_58601.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really get less than 10 MPG? Sorry, I don't have much experience with cars of that sort. My truck is getting around 26-27 MPG around town right now, I consider that pretty good.

I was goofing a little in my earlier post. If I drive normal they can get low 20s (Viper) and mid 20s (GT3). The 7.8 mpg is when I'm deliberately driving hard on track or deserted roads and running in the top third of the RPM band. In that case, less MPG = more fun.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
This reminds me of a conversation I had with my wife. I was complaining about going to get my physical and said she was lucky she never had to get the old finger up the butt, she looked at me and said what do you mean girls get that too. Turns out when she was in the military and stationed in Iraq the military was desperate for Dr's and my wife had this old 70 year female Dr that for some reason gave all the women prostate exams. So now every so often I just remind her "hey remember that time you got a prostate exam".

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
When you get a friend suggestion on facebook (if that isn't a sign itself) of a super hot chick with a familiar last name that you can't really place until you figure out you went to her fucking baptism and she's now 22.

• 3Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
When you get a friend suggestion on facebook (if that isn't a sign itself) of a super hot chick with a familiar last name that you can't really place until you figure out you went to her fucking baptism and she's now 22.
season 3 episode 13 GIF

Lurkus Maximus

Trakanon Raider
When someone posts a picture about font sizes and you have to move the phone closer to your face to read wtf it says.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
When the realization that your oldest son is approaching his 40s
Dear god where did the time go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user