You know you're getting old when.....

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
th.jpg

That image reminds me of about half the teenage girl heartthobs in the 70s.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
ive been trying to remember stuff about this girl,(we will call her Tara). i think we stopped seeing each other in the late 80s. some months later she saw me with my new girlfriend and then booked out of there. never saw Tara again . then in the late 90s i was at a party with her sister who is older but much cuter than her and she was drunk. i was trying to hit on her pretty good, but all she could talk about was how much her sister still likes me. i was like "who?", she has like 3 or 4 sisters. when she told me it was this girl Tara from the 80s, i lost interest. after all this time i was just curious what her angle was. i guess i will never know. i wanted to share a funny story for y'all, but so far, not much happened.

We're all rooting for her to be strapped for cash and so sell you an expensive camera you don't want in exchange for a BJ while she's crying uncontrollably.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
... two twelve hour days of Lost Ark make you want to sleep for the rest of the week. WTF I understand losing stamina for sex, but for something I actually like? It's like nerd hell.

• 1Seriously?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hooked up with my first HS gf right after filing for divorce from my ex. My ex was fucking around, and we both knew it was done. For some reason I had her SUV and was visiting family to get away after the split. This girl messaged me on FB back when I had an account. On a whim I sent her my number and she called like damn near instant. She had moved to SC but was in town to visit family in KY. My guess is the high school friend gossip train told her what was up. The amazing coincidence was we were both in town (or was it?). We met up and I fucked the hell out of her a few times in my ex’s suv. About a year later I met up with her in SC when I was there on business and she got a babysitter.

she had me come up with a reason to call my ex so she could blow me during the call. Did I mention I broke up with this chick to date my ex? 12 years later for a revenge scheme that didn’t matter to my ex. But I took the dick sucking. Have not seen or heard from her since, and I’ve been remarried with kids a long time.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So I moved my mailbox from the right side of the driveway to the left, I stubbed my toe on the old post.. Only it was worst some how I cracked my the tip of my toe nail and the sharp end dug into my toe and I only noticed when I went inside and wondered where the trail of blood came from. My fucking toenails are brittle, wtf is that shit

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Your only form of social media is a MMO message board from 1999.

• 12Solidarity
  • 7Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 20 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Your only form of social media is a MMO message board from 1999.
its still better than actual social media. technically, these twitter and facebook fags stole our shit. Ezboard has a good case. wonder if those guys are still around?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
We're all rooting for her to be strapped for cash and so sell you an expensive camera you don't want in exchange for a BJ while she's crying uncontrollably.
I just want to say that for some inexplicable reason I laughed at this for WAY to long. Well done.

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
So I moved my mailbox from the right side of the driveway to the left, I stubbed my toe on the old post.. Only it was worst some how I cracked my the tip of my toe nail and the sharp end dug into my toe and I only noticed when I went inside and wondered where the trail of blood came from. My fucking toenails are brittle, wtf is that shit
True story - 5 years ago I went across Canada to visit my sister and 35 seconds after getting out of the rental car I blew my Achilles tendon going back for a jump shot at the driveway basketball hoop. Got to bond with my sister for the first time in years in a small town hospital waiting room.

The You Know You Are Getting Old issue is that I had partially injured/torn that tendon playing football some 20 years before and I guess it never properly healed and I reached the age when it decided to tear clean through. Felt like I got shot in the leg when it happened. It didn't hurt much until the healing/rebonding process.

The frail connection to Lanx's story is that, while gimping around with crutches 3 days later I stubbed the middle toe of my other foot against a crutch so hard I am sure it broke. It was purple and swollen and incredibly painful. That is some dumb old man shit.

Bonus content:

It was also 30+ degrees (Edit - Canadian Degrees) and incredibly humid for the week I was at my sister's, and having my first cast ever was incredibly uncomfortable. When I got it cut off in Calgary and a new and much more modern and comfortable fiberglass cast put on, the tech asked me if I had gotten that plaster cast wet. Yeah, from the inside out because I was sweating balls for 7 days straight. I used to point a fan at the toes to try and cool it off inside to little avail.

Then apparently I was allergic to the blue dye in my sister's laundry detergent so when I got home I had a nasty rash on my armpits and inner thighs for which I had to get prescription medication.

I am not sure I will ever visit again.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just want to say that for some inexplicable reason I laughed at this for WAY to long. Well done.
i thought it was funny too since i used to be a commercial photographer back in the day and used an expensive camera supplied by the company. then i went freelance and people didnt seem to notice the difference between a large format to a 35mm format for their weddings/parties. most people preferred the informal snapshots than the formal group photos anyway. i also mixed that in with footage from a camcorder. i dunno how people could stand watching 4 hours of people eating cakes and doing the electric slide, but whatever floats people's boats. money is money. i still collect vintage and antique cameras. i have several functional examples from the 1920-60s i keep on display.

• 2Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure if yall remember that someone on the forum actually had that experience with the camera and everything. We called it a sobjob and he said it was amazing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ok so apparently the whole weekend my palm thumb muscle area was itchy and kinda painful, but whatever, so today i start up my pressure washer to clean my grill and my hands are all black. there was this one spot where the pain was thats black a thin black line and just painful as i kept on scrubbing.

only then did i realize that this must be a splinter, and youre thinking "why the hell is the splinter black?"

cuz from my previous post, i moved the old mail box post... and it was painted black, anyway i couldn't see the fucking thing and i just got my eyes checked recently

took me a while to dig out this splinter, mainly b/c i couldn't see the damn thing, so time to buy jewlers glasses

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
When you see this and think... "That's a good look, and I could definitely pull it off"
new hair.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Goatface

i was looking for discounts codes and realized qualify for some senior discounts

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i was looking for discounts codes and realized qualify for some senior discounts
You can pay for AARP once and save the digital card on your phone as a screenshot. Then let it expire since no one ever checks to see if it's valid they just see the card on your phone and give you the discount.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You can pay for AARP once and save the digital card on your phone as a screenshot. Then let it expire since no one ever checks to see if it's valid they just see the card on your phone and give you the discount.

Yeah but it's still giving money to the aarp. It's a bit like saying you can suck a dick once and keep the atari jaguar for life.

• 4Worf