You know you're getting old when.....

jeydax

Death and Taxes
If your baby is an actual baby you can't be that old lol, sounds like you are suffering the affects of some hard living. There will be choices and sacrifices that will have to be made if you enjoy luxuries like sleep and a satisfying shit :)

If hard living is going to bed at 9:30pm after 3 beers then I guess I'm fucked.

We've narrowed the puking down to some BBQ we'd ordered the day before because the wife had the same issue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

sounds like you pulled a muscle. not exactly the same as throwing out the back.

food poisoning is usually pretty quick. when you say bbq the day before, you mean, that night, then 3am is the next day? or, a full day prior? does sound like food poisoning, which will keep you from sleeping for sure.

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
sounds like you pulled a muscle. not exactly the same as throwing out the back.

food poisoning is usually pretty quick. when you say bbq the day before, you mean, that night, then 3am is the next day? or, a full day prior? does sound like food poisoning, which will keep you from sleeping for sure.
Isn't bbq sauce like ketchup and can live outside the fridge for months at a time? Maybe it was undercooked meat.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Isn't bbq sauce like ketchup and can live outside the fridge for months at a time? Maybe it was undercooked meat.
Maybe, maybe not.... Depends on the type of sauce, vinegar based will do better outside the fridge. But some of sauces are molasses based, or essentially just really tangy tomato based, and those have sugars in them which bacteria feed on without the vinegar to keep it inhospitable to them. So it depends.

• 1Like

Erony

Blackwing Lair Raider
FdXkXUPWIAATLzY.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Otto

When people use my driveway to turn around. I get territorial for some reason.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
here's a fun game to make us feel old. what cars did everyone use to learn how to drive and get their driver's license on?
i learned how to drive on a 1973 AMC Hornet
1973-amc-hornet-2.JPG

my best friend's first car. dude drives a Mercedes now, but he still misses his old beater. it never looked this nice, even when wet.
i got my license on a 1990 Nissan Sentra supplied by the driving school
iu

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i loved the candy cigarettes. i dont think you can even get them here anymore. maybe its illegal.
iu

when you blew into them a puff of sugar would blow out and it looked like smoke. you just got the one blow though.
You can still get them. I ordered some off of amazon a year or two ago as a gag gift.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
here's a fun game to make us feel old. what cars did everyone use to learn how to drive and get their driver's license on?
1973-amc-hornet-2.JPG

my best friend's first car. dude drives a Mercedes now, but he still misses his old beater. it never looked this nice, even when wet.
iu
f9a85a33a1c48cde551569c34a361050.jpg

1968 Ford Econoline Van. 3 on the tree.

Was my father's he bought new the year I was born. He kept it in top shape and let me take it to college after my freshman year. Was awesome.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
1973-amc-hornet-2.JPG

iu
i had a driving instructor in her car, it was a 90ish hyundai, when we went up hills she quickly went to turn off the ac or we'd stall. it was the same car i'd use for the test as well, she also put little "cheat" stickers on the rear windows to indicate when to back up and when to turn in.
passed my first time so if it works, it works

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dodge diplomat. I think it was an 83 or 84.

• 1Like

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I learned on several cars in Driver's Ed., but I only remember learning to drive a stick in a 71 Ford Torino with "3 on the tree".

73_gran_torino_blu_niag12_f-M.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got taught in a 66 cutlass supreme with a 400 rocket. Fucker was a beast.

1665237460260.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
My school used their own vehicle for training, but this is what my grandmother got me as my first car. I ran wild and it broke in a year(transmission). Fun times.

1972Impala-4-1-600x314.jpeg

• 1Like