You know you're getting old when.....

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
hah, these guys try to put modern standards on shit that happened almost 40 years ago which might as well be considered a different world.

You think the taboo against being turned on by children has only happened in the last 40 years?

OK groomer.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
ground turkey,

Problem identified. Seriously. Aside from it being gross it's way more likely than ground beef to grow nasty shit on it. It might not be an allergy, but just a weird reaction to plain old food poisoning.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You think the taboo against being turned on by children has only happened in the last 40 years?

OK groomer.
lol wtf are you on about? i was only 14 in 1986. if anything, i was groomed by an older girl and i did not mind it one bit.

• 1Cringe

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Problem identified. Seriously. Aside from it being gross it's way more likely than ground beef to grow nasty shit on it. It might not be an allergy, but just a weird reaction to plain old food poisoning.
Might be turkey. I was allergic to fowl in my mid 20s-mid 30s. No matter how it was cooked, hives + mucus + slightly constricted throat. On the bad ones it was knot feeling in my stomach and vomiting. I'd carry Benadryl around for the rare occasions I'd just say fuck it and pig out on some fried chicken. Then one day just no more bad reactions.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Might be turkey. I was allergic to fowl in my mid 20s-mid 30s. No matter how it was cooked, hives + mucus + slightly constricted throat. On the bad ones it was knot feeling in my stomach and vomiting. I'd carry Benadryl around for the rare occasions I'd just say fuck it and pig out on some fried chicken. Then one day just no more bad reactions.
I am starting to lean towards food illness and away from food allergen. Had some diarrhea this morning and the food I had eaten I didnt cook. Hopefully its just shitty food prep and not some out of the blue food allergy.

• 1Like

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I developed an allergy to barley in my late twenties, that one really blows, I loved craft beers and scotch, now I can't even smell beer being brewed without my throat closing up

• 1Rustled

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I am starting to lean towards food illness and away from food allergen. Had some diarrhea this morning and the food I had eaten I didnt cook. Hopefully its just shitty food prep and not some out of the blue food allergy.

The minimum wage food preparer probably injected your sammich with a covid vax.

Been nice knowin ya. Can I have your stuff?

• 1Like

SeanDoe1z1

58 years old and apparently I develop a food allergy. Brought something to work to eat. A bowl of cauliflower rice, lettuce, ground turkey, refired beans, sour cream, onions and peppers. Put some tobasco on it. Two hours later develop some hives on my chest.
Did some reading and it can be stress or maybe heat related (since I know I have no known allergies). Took my hoodie off and suffered through it for a couple of hours. It lessened as I got cooler.

Got home feeling fine and ate what was leftover of what I ate for lunch. Two hours later... Fucking hives again. Nothing I havent eaten my entire life. I read online thats its not uncommon to develop food allergies over 50. FML.

yeah coworker was a good chef, real passion.

Developed shellfish allergy at like age 53 after life of it being his favorite. When I still worked with him he said fuck it and tried after a couple of years without and almost ended up in the ER.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah coworker was a good chef, real passion.

Developed shellfish allergy at like age 53 after life of it being his favorite. When I still worked with him he said fuck it and tried after a couple of years without and almost ended up in the ER.
I have shit so much the last 24 hours my gut is telling me it could be some sort of "mild" e-coli. It is really weird. the hives literally just come and go and I am basically drinking nothing but water and eating very basic shit that hasn't ever been shown to cause allergies. I have pooped so much liquid I could probably give a clean colonoscopy at this point.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I have shit so much the last 24 hours my gut is telling me it could be some sort of "mild" e-coli. It is really weird. the hives literally just come and go and I am basically drinking nothing but water and eating very basic shit that hasn't ever been shown to cause allergies. I have pooped so much liquid I could probably give a clean colonoscopy at this point.
time to rock the Pepto Bismol. we all been there, Pepto is that old friend you didnt ever expect to see again but are happy to see when you need them.

speaking of old friends, my highschool sweetheart calls me at 830 am today and we were on the phone talking for 2 hours and exchanging pics. its not looking good for the chuk man, gonna be ending my single streak it looks like. she's already got places picked out for our dates. lol. this is so weird for me.

• 4Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
time to rock the Pepto Bismol. we all been there, Pepto is that old friend you didnt ever expect to see again but are happy to see when you need them.

speaking of old friends, my highschool sweetheart calls me at 830 am today and we were on the phone talking for 2 hours and exchanging pics. its not looking good for the chuk man, gonna be ending my single streak it looks like. she's already got places picked out for our dates. lol. this is so weird for me.
well i'm happy for you that you sound like a giddy teen

why would you want to go anywhere in jersey on a date tho?

goto mt airy lodge

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well i'm happy for you that you sound like a giddy teen

why would you want to go anywhere in jersey on a date tho?

goto mt airy lodge
Jersey is a beautiful place outside of the cities, even the park is a wonderful environment to a bunch of city kids like us. and yeah i feel like a stupid teen again. she wants us to go grab a slice at Dickee Dees like we used to do after school back in the 80s. then she started talking about travelling the US and i mentioned that i love Nevada and AZ and she goes, "OMG me too!". this is escalating.

• 1Harrow

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Jersey is a beautiful place outside of the cities, even the park is a wonderful environment to a bunch of city kids like us. and yeah i feel like a stupid teen again. she wants us to go grab a slice at Dickee Dees like we used to do after school back in the 80s. then she started talking about travelling the US and i mentioned that i love Nevada and AZ and she goes, "OMG me too!". this is escalating.
Bro I am not sure I can deal with Happy Astro after 20 years of Sad Chuk.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Bro I am not sure I can deal with Happy Astro after 20 years of Sad Chuk.
ikr, chucks next post is like "bros, is this a good promise ring?"
0000000.7005984a.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users