You know you're getting old when.....

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Playing sports for 2 hours and feeling amazing, go to bed feeling great, wake up 1 inch from death
On Sunday I replaced two inner door strike plates. Squatted down while I chiseled out the wood on both of the frames. Woke up Monday with my thighs feeling like I had been doing heavy set squats.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I have an appointment at Costco this morning for a hearing aid test.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have an appointment at Costco this morning for a hearing aid test.

have a little class and get an ear trumpet instead.

d238ca3df765fd751a8d79bd4454f3de.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Your brother in law retires and your sister is about to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
@Amod requesting a name change for Chuck to Happy Astro. Apparently he got his dick wet. No worries though in a few weeks it will need to be changed to Sad Chuck.
so anyway, update, Highschool Sweetheart ended up being a fail, or at least i'm calling it that at this point. we never met up. she still randomly texts me about old times and getting back together, but yeah, i'm not seeing it. what did happen in an M Night Shamalamadingdong twist, over Thanksgiving weekend another puerto rican girl i know because she is cousin of a previous ex i mentioned a bit back in this thread messages me on facebook asking me how my T Giving weekend was going and then we started messaging each other half the night. gives me her number and we talk on the phone the rest of the night. we meet up on that saturday and hook up. start hanging together and this past weekend we spent the weekend doing christmas shopping together. this one is a white, blue eyed Rican/German girl and makes a decent living. everything was great. we made goofy texts to each other and other couple type things.

Monday, its like she's a different person. doesnt want to talk to me, gets annoyed when i ask whats wrong and then she says. "im done. GOODBYE. you are crazy crazy and an asshole!". i dont deny those things. then she blocks my number and me on her facebook. all this week I'm wondering WTF that was about. i start chatting up High School Sweetheart again. she's the same. likes to talk to me, but nothing of actual merit where we meet up. then today, the "crazy crazy" girl calls me up in the afternoon and its like the normal girl is back and we talk like nothing ever happened. i'm kind of stunned still because i thought i was the asshole and crazy crazy. she called me three times today and we spent hours talking. not once mentioning what happened on Monday.

she was the one that decided i was her boyfriend. i was like, err ok sure. ive had this kind of relationship before. hot and cold, then super hot and then super cold, she either can't quit me or she's not sure she can replace me right away. i dont care at this point. when she is sweet, she is super sweet. when she goes into whatever mood she was in on Monday, i guess i'll have to just nope the fuck out until she calms down. if she murders me, then you guys win. if she chills the fuck out and becomes a good girlfriend, i will probably stop posting for the most part and then you guys still win.

TLDR, i'm still lame. and Happy Astro is still here, he's just confused. :eek:

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
so anyway, update, Highschool Sweetheart ended up being a fail, or at least i'm calling it that at this point. we never met up. she still randomly texts me about old times and getting back together, but yeah, i'm not seeing it. what did happen in an M Night Shamalamadingdong twist, over Thanksgiving weekend another puerto rican girl i know because she is cousin of a previous ex i mentioned a bit back in this thread messages me on facebook asking me how my T Giving weekend was going and then we started messaging each other half the night. gives me her number and we talk on the phone the rest of the night. we meet up on that saturday and hook up. start hanging together and this past weekend we spent the weekend doing christmas shopping together. this one is a white, blue eyed Rican/German girl and makes a decent living. everything was great. we made goofy texts to each other and other couple type things.

Monday, its like she's a different person. doesnt want to talk to me, gets annoyed when i ask whats wrong and then she says. "im done. GOODBYE. you are crazy crazy and an asshole!". i dont deny those things. then she blocks my number and me on her facebook. all this week I'm wondering WTF that was about. i start chatting up High School Sweetheart again. she's the same. likes to talk to me, but nothing of actual merit where we meet up. then today, the "crazy crazy" girl calls me up in the afternoon and its like the normal girl is back and we talk like nothing ever happened. i'm kind of stunned still because i thought i was the asshole and crazy crazy. she called me three times today and we spent hours talking. not once mentioning what happened on Monday.

she was the one that decided i was her boyfriend. i was like, err ok sure. ive had this kind of relationship before. hot and cold, then super hot and then super cold, she either can't quit me or she's not sure she can replace me right away. i dont care at this point. when she is sweet, she is super sweet. when she goes into whatever mood she was in on Monday, i guess i'll have to just nope the fuck out until she calms down. if she murders me, then you guys win. if she chills the fuck out and becomes a good girlfriend, i will probably stop posting for the most part and then you guys still win.

TLDR, i'm still lame. and Happy Astro is still here, he's just confused. :eek:
Most likely the 'rican went off her meds for a few days. Either that or she just confused you with one of the other guys she is banging.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
You know you are getting old when your shopping list has 3 items on it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Most likely the 'rican went off her meds for a few days. Either that or she just confused you with one of the other guys she is banging.
no, she has nobody else. she dated rican guys and said they arent man enough to handle her. which i guess translates into that she's fucking crazy and scared everyone else away. i spent my whole life dating crazy bitches, almost got murdered by one. almost married one. (same one), this is just more of the same to me. the crazy spices things up.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is going to end well....
for us. :p
when you date crazy bitches, you have crazy adventures. all of the really good stuff i cant speak of here because some of that shit was illegal. one chick wanted me to steal the street sign by her house. i asked her, do you want a sign made up with the street name? she says "no, i want that street sign on the corner". i wasnt able to make that happen, not because i wasnt willing to yoink that fucking sign. i had the tools and was ready to do it, but i'm only a bit over 6 foot tall and even if i stood on a step ladder i wouldnt be able to reach that sign which must have been up in the air about 15 feet. she wasnt pleased. another girl was convinced there was some kind of abortion factory behind the local post office, they were selling fetuses or some fucking shit. what she wanted me to do i had to nope out on cuz i'm not NEO and cant walk through walls or whatever, luckily she changed her crazy to something more realistic. we had fun times, just gotta humor these chicks and weigh the risks you take.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
when you date crazy bitches, you have crazy adventures. all of the really good stuff i cant speak of here because some of that shit was illegal. one chick wanted me to steal the street sign by her house. i asked her, do you want a sign made up with the street name? she says "no, i want that street sign on the corner". i wasnt able to make that happen, not because i wasnt willing to yoink that fucking sign. i had the tools and was ready to do it, but i'm only a bit over 6 foot tall and even if i stood on a step ladder i wouldnt be able to reach that sign which must have been up in the air about 15 feet. she wasnt pleased. another girl was convinced there was some kind of abortion factory behind the local post office, they were selling fetuses or some fucking shit. what she wanted me to do i had to nope out on cuz i'm not NEO and cant walk through walls or whatever, luckily she changed her crazy to something more realistic. we had fun times, just gotta humor these chicks and weigh the risks you take.
Not that I would know or anything, but traffic signs are WAY fucking bigger than they look when you're in your car lol.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not that I would know or anything, but traffic signs are WAY fucking bigger than they look when you're in your car lol.
yeah, it was a bigg'un, she wanted it for her bedroom wall. we even went over there together and she couldnt think of any way i could get up there without something like a cherry picker. it would have looked cool in her room and i really wanted to get it for her. i guess the city people know there are crazy bitches like her and minor criminals like me willing to steal that shit for her. BTW dont anyone ever steal things like a STOP sign. pretty sure thats a felony and you get hit up with additional charges if somebody gets hurt because they didnt stop at the sign that isnt there. street name signs are ok even if still illegal to steal. earlier this year the town auctioned off all their old street signs to the public and bought themselves new ones. i was like, motherfucker where was this 17 years ago??

• 1Worf

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah, it was a bigg'un, she wanted it for her bedroom wall. we even went over there together and she couldnt think of any way i could get up there without something like a cherry picker. it would have looked cool in her room and i really wanted to get it for her. i guess the city people know there are crazy bitches like her and minor criminals like me willing to steal that shit for her. BTW dont anyone ever steal things like a STOP sign. pretty sure thats a felony and you get hit up with additional charges if somebody gets hurt because they didnt stop at the sign that isnt there. street name signs are ok even if still illegal to steal. earlier this year the town auctioned off all their old street signs to the public and bought themselves new ones. i was like, motherfucker where was this 17 years ago??
I don't even remember what the target was, but once we got there it was like "um, that's bigger than the truck"

• 1WTF

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Make your own faggot dating thread in the rickshaw instead of shitting up this thread.

• 1Solidarity

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every work day I want to take a nap around 2-3pm. Sometimes I do.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I found when that happened to me it was because I ate either a big lunch or just the wrong shit for lunch.

I wish that was the case. I eat roughly 3,500 calories per day, very healthy, do the gym 4 days a week, and am on doctor prescribed HRT injections, but still feel tired half way through each day. Middle aged man....damn.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I wish that was the case. I eat roughly 3,500 calories per day, very healthy, do the gym 4 days a week, and am on doctor prescribed HRT injections, but still feel tired half way through each day. Middle aged man....damn.
What is your caffeine intake like? I heard Andrew Huberman say to wait 90minutes after you wake up to drink take your caffeine. My coffed/zippfizz now lasts longer and I drink less.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is your caffeine intake like? I heard Andrew Huberman say to wait 90minutes after you wake up to drink take your caffeine. My coffed/zippfizz now lasts longer and I drink less.

None these days. I stopped coffee a couple of years ago because it was screwing with me.