You know you're getting old when.....

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Does this chick have kids?
Goats GIF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Isn't Jersey "The Garden State" LOL?
yes, we have many farmlands, dense wooded areas and there are the Appalachian mountains in the north, west and southern part of the state. the urban areas by Philly and NYC is the super shitty sections that everyone sees when their planes land at Newark Airport.
Does this chick have kids?
yes. im not looking to be the new daddy, just two old people rekindling an old romance. i like to be happy sometimes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's asking a fucking lot, isn't it?
yeah man, its not like i dont have girlfriends or meet women, but its fun to get back with somebody you havent seen in forever ago and meant a lot to your younger self. people can change in a short time, after 32+ years a lot can change. i am being optimistic here about this, but if this chick wanted to get back with me, why she wait so long? gotta see how this all plays out. at best we ride off into the sunset, at worst i make a post about it being a hot mess, my stalker can copy paste it into his homosexual circle jerk thread.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Amod Amod requesting a name change for Chuck to Happy Astro. Apparently he got his dick wet. No worries though in a few weeks it will need to be changed to Sad Chuck.
no need to do that , my secret, even when I'm Happy Astro, i'm always Sad Chuk
hulk-always-angry.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Amod Amod requesting a name change for Chuck to Happy Astro. Apparently he got his dick wet. No worries though in a few weeks it will need to be changed to Sad Chuck.
it is rather rather disgusting having all these happy thoughts in my head. i cant be friends with Mist anymore.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
somehow hurt my ankle sitting at my desk

one of your exes just got into voodoo. Don't tell he about the ankle. If she doesn't know it's working she might stop.

also, burn her house down just to be safe.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
one of your exes just got into voodoo. Don't tell he about the ankle. If she doesn't know it's working she might stop.

also, burn her house down just to be safe.
Alternative: you can clear the curse by taking a shit in her bushes

• 1Solidarity

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Playing sports for 2 hours and feeling amazing, go to bed feeling great, wake up 1 inch from death

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Playing sports for 2 hours and feeling amazing, go to bed feeling great, wake up 1 inch from death
Aliens abduct you while you sleep, turn your brain off, then drop you off small buildings just for shit and giggles.

At least, that's how I explain it.

• 1Quality Calories