I'm not very strong.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought you were gay furious. What are you doing with a daughter?

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm working my last shift before I have 7 days off and I feel like I'm 6 years old waiting for Christmas morning.

I don't even have any plans, just 7 days of doing sweet fuck all.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Not molesting her into the next generation of stripper?

I don't think that's how it works. It's mostly not getting attention from daddy that drives them to stripping. Molestation would be more likely to lead to sucking j51's magical dick for $20 and hot chocolate.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think that's how it works. It's mostly not getting attention from daddy that drives them to stripping. Molestation would be more likely to lead to sucking j51's magical dick for $20 and hot chocolate.

As long as she has a clean butthole

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
...you leave aN Eyes Wide Shut-type of mansion party at 11PM so you can make it home to sleep to catch day 2 of the party without having to do drugs.

:smuggly:

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
When you look forward to surgery for the time off from work and the "legal can't get in trouble from random testing" pain meds.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I bought a backup battery thing for my cell phone on amazon prime day. It's so awesome that my wife wanted one too, and I figured I'd get a smaller one so I could carry it in my pocket more easily (the first one weighs a pound). So as I'm looking through the options, I find one that amazon claims I bought back in 2011.

What the fuck? I don't ever remember having one of these things. I don't know if I even knew they existed in 2011. I really am getting old.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

vGrade

Potato del Grande
When you make grunting noises sitting on the couch trying to put your shoes on

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
When you don't understand Snapchat and you don't want to.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You go to your doctor because you have a pain in your lower back and the first part of her detailed diagnoses of the root cause starts with her repeating your age back to you....

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
You go to your doctor because you have a pain in your lower back and the first part of her detailed diagnoses of the root cause starts with her repeating your age back to you....

LOL I do that every day!

You know you're (insert age here) right?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

lurker

Vyemm Raider
...when you get a safe deposit box to hold your newly minted Last Will and Testament.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 8 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
When you realize the reason your hip and shoulder hurt while sleeping is because you slacked off working out for the last two weeks.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew

sublimenerdery

Trakanon Raider
When you look forward to surgery for the time off from work and the "legal can't get in trouble from random testing" pain meds.

this. i was honestly looking forward to the anesthesia for some quality sleep. combination of getting old and having 3 kids under 6, i suppose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
You wake up at midnight (after being asleep 3 hours) with horrible heartburn because you ate a 3rd taco at dinner. Then you come here to post about it.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users