You know you're getting old when.....

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Not being able to get through the night without getting up to take a leak.

• 10Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Not being able to get through the night without getting up to take a leak.

You should probably get the ol prostate and hormone levels checked, they can do shit about that these days.... #justsayin

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
But then I'd have one less thing to be grumpy about man! I'm getting old! Being grumpy is all I have left going for me!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My wife’s teenage brother saw a usb NES controller hooked up to my PC a couple years ago. He asked me what it was and I said “A Nintendo controller”. He replied “You mean like a Wii?”. I just stood there for a minute feeling old.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
My shoulders hurt so much, I can't roll over without waking myself up. I'm suddenly thankful.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I can't sit on the floor to play with my son without an incredible ache in my knee. I hobble like a drunken octogenarian when I try to stand up. And now standing for too long gives me the same pain in my hip. This is all just bollocks.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I rolled over and squished my balls last night...first time ever.

I sat down and squished mine the other day. Tell your wife it means they're getting too full and she needs to empty them for you. Works for me usually.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When you actually have things to contribute to a 'you know youre getting old' conversation...and can't remember if you've already made that joke or not.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you start thinking that 30 year old women are too young.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"... like that scene from Fight Club ..."
"Fight Club?"
"You've never seen it?!"
"I've never heard of it"
"So good. The guy who did Seven ..."
"Seven?"

• 5Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 6 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Angel in a Centerfold come on the radio, coworker: What's a centerfold? =\

Same co-worker went to buy wine, license said they were born in 96 lol.. I'm olllld

• 3Solidarity

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So they were still just a naughty twinkle in their father's eye when you folks were sockpooping EQ raids back in '99!

I keep seeing folks who are acting all grown up, in a respectable job, married with two kids, saying and doing respectable things...

...and then I find out they're younger than me!

I'd say I'm getting too old for this shit, but I don't need to. My back ache says it for me! What would I do if I didn't have you old bums to talk to? :D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My kids asked what “leave the phone off the hook” meant. And it was from a song only a decade old.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
My kids asked what “leave the phone off the hook” meant. And it was from a song only a decade old.

Cell phones are basically mainstream for about 15 years now. It sure doesn't feel that long, but my age group (32) is pretty much the last ones to grow up without them

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
When you realize that people who are 32 are WAY younger than you.

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You're at a convention in San Francisco for work, by random chance you somehow end up with a night that you don't have a customer or vendor commitment to be at. Your first priority is to find out what is best on the room service menu at the hotel and be in a robe by 8:00....

• 3Solidarity