You know you're getting old when.....

Goatface

while back was at a place that had a vintage toys and board games section, most everything was from the 90's.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
To be honest I'm surprised toys from the 90's are still in good enough shape to play with. Shit started taking a sharp downward turn right about then.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I "upgraded" from a 27" 1440p to 32" 1440p and still run 150% zoom on all webpages.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
At a trade show, at a vendor evening event. Free booze. Free band. good times... and by 9:00 I'm looking at my watch wondering if anybody will notice and be miffed if I duck out and head back to sleep in my hotel room.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was searching for a clip of a comedian that once said "You know you are getting old when you look forward to going to bed." Couldn't find it, but I did find this...

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was searching for a clip of a comedian that once said "You know you are getting old when you look forward to going to bed." Couldn't find it, but I did find this...

Reminds me of when I was at work one day and sneezed, pulled something in my chest, and had to leave work early. I missed two days of work because of that sneeze.

Fucker

Log Wizard
At a trade show, at a vendor evening event. Free booze. Free band. good times... and by 9:00 I'm looking at my watch wondering if anybody will notice and be miffed if I duck out and head back to sleep in my hotel room.
I'm getting that way. I still have pretty good no sleep stamina, but anymore...fuck it. I go to bed once I start winding down.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Reminds me of when I was at work one day and sneezed, pulled something in my chest, and had to leave work early. I missed two days of work because of that sneeze.
This is me except i pull something in my shoulder. Its not bad enough i have to leave, but its fucking painful.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when youre on amazon deciding which one to buy
a0d2ab70d8badc5dc6c3ef018106908c.png

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
...when you see this video, not only take the time to watch it but also think of your board mates and say this is good info that needs to be shared with them too.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
How about when you spend your afternoon getting MRI/CT's so they can decide how many levels of your spine to fuse, that count? FUCK getting old. Sad part is , I've had this shit for 30 years.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fell asleep with foot on coffee table. Now my toes tingle. I guess it goes toward hurting self while sleeping.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Falling asleep on the couch at 7:30pm wtf man where did time go?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when youre on amazon deciding which one to buy
a0d2ab70d8badc5dc6c3ef018106908c.png
i picked the middle one and it's really nice, i wanted minimal neoprene, and even tho i did, it is comfortable

also this ankle wrap is amazing
d91153869566ffbb426ba8e28191b631.png

i know... i've been dealing w/ a sprain for a month, i sprained it on the fucking edge of the sidewalk and then when it was healing, i sprained the other foot on a curb and that made me sprain the foot that was healing, fuck california and their democratic streets.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i picked the middle one and it's really nice, i wanted minimal neoprene, and even tho i did, it is comfortable

also this ankle wrap is amazing
d91153869566ffbb426ba8e28191b631.png

i know... i've been dealing w/ a sprain for a month, i sprained it on the fucking edge of the sidewalk and then when it was healing, i sprained the other foot on a curb and that made me sprain the foot that was healing, fuck california and their democratic streets.
This might be my biggest gripe with getting old. The slowdown in healing time. I used to heal like Wolverine and now its more like "well maybe it will be healed by next summer".

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
This might be my biggest gripe with getting old. The slowdown in healing time. I used to heal like Wolverine and now its more like "well maybe it will be healed by next summer".
Exactly. I just paid $5000 to get my house painted not because I didn’t know how, but because I knew if I fell off a ladder I might never heal.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Losing my Dad :(

Dealing with lawyers , banks, and courts/gov BS

Also daily naps are a glorious thing

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 3Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 10 users