You know you're getting old when.....

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
When you realize you have far more things you have a burning desire to get good at then you have time to master.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My nephew came to visit. Took him to lunch. While driving he asked me why I keep moving the stick in my MANUAL car. He had no idea what a stick shift was. I then proceeded for 5 minutes to explain to him how a clutch worked.

Then when he thinks he has caught on blow his mind and bring up clutched automatics.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Let's go to this pajama jammy jam she said! Try this edible she said!

I was out in an hour, asleep in the hotel room...

BBB.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 7Like
Reactions: 14 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I went to the eye Dr. Thrusday, I have now entered the Progressive lenses stage -_-. Man those things are expensive for the top tier that has the least amount of fuzzy view along the edges.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
The music I was listening to at the dentist's office was older than the hygienist who was cleaning my teeth .....

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I went to the eye Dr. Thrusday, I have now entered the Progressive lenses stage -_-. Man those things are expensive for the top tier that has the least amount of fuzzy view along the edges.
I guess I'm lucky that I don't need a prescription, but do need reading glasses. So I can go the cheap route on Amazon.

Those are progressives, but slightly heavier.... Then I use these for daily wear

Literally $5 a pair... But sometimes I have to go all Tommy Lee Jones and push them down my nose a little and peer over them for long distance.
1684533047381.png

Goatface

in how things change, i was born after mash the movie came out, but remember seeing it at a drive-in when i was like 8. which was before my area got extended cable with hbo and vcrs became household.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
in how things change, i was born after mash the movie came out, but remember seeing it at a drive-in when i was like 8. which was before my area got extended cable with hbo and vcrs became household.
That movie was funny AF.