You know you're getting old when.....

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Jacksonville is heavy on the black population, and I don't earn enough to live nice places. Last year my neighbors car was set on fire by her ex boyfriend.
I used to work in downtown DC. There was like a different car on fire every week, complete with police outline :p

I realized I was getting too old when my neighbors high school daughters came home from school in daisy dukes and string tank tops. My first thought was "damn, its 36 degrees out, why would their parents let them out like that? I'd never let my daughter out like that" lol =\ =/

Ghetto216

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've got a good woman. She plucks the nose and ear hairs for me.
My woman does that for me as well. More for her own amusement I think, cause I complain the whole time. She also cut my hair, finger, and toe nails.

you know you're getting old when, every time you sit down some place comfortable, you nod off..

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Jacksonville is heavy on the black population, and I don't earn enough to live nice places. Last year my neighbors car was set on fire by her ex boyfriend.
Knock your 18 y/o up and collect some extra tax refund.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
HAH, I got proof I'm not old. I just learned the right way to tie my shoes like a month ago. I may have been on this earth for 39 years, but apparently i'm still a youngling just learning to tie my shoes.

I've been having trouble keeping my boots tied ever since I started wearing them. The past couple years, i've been retying about 3 times a day every day (using double knots). I chalked it up to the shitty round waxy laces you had to use because of the metal hooks. I finally got fed up and decided to search the web to see if anyone had better alternatives, because I knew I couldn't be the only one having that problem. This site showed up as one of the top results.

Ian's Shoelace Site - Introduction

Vegas_sl

shitlord
1531651_365631070246103_449216111_n.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
...but only for a few hours at a time because you were already old enough that you didn't have any more time than that to spend playing games.
Hell I almost flunked out of college because of UO. My roommate and I shared 1 PC in our apartment and the first person home from class would jump on and start mining...for HOURS. Eventually I'd start skipping my last class to make it home first and get dibs on the pc, then he'd skip an even earlier class, and back and forth until if one of us actually left for class the other would just stay home so they could play all day.

Our live-in girlfriends were not overly amused either. That was a really bad semester(Fall 97 I do believe). I lost my scholarships because of my shitty GPA and got put on academic probation.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well, look on the bright side joeboo. The two of you obviously had addictive personalities, and this addiction was probably a little better than getting hooked on drugs.

I've never heard of anyone sucking cock on a street corner for next month's subscription fee.

Replican_sl

shitlord
Well, look on the bright side joeboo. The two of you obviously had addictive personalities, and this addiction was probably a little better than getting hooked on drugs.

I've never heard of anyone sucking cock on a street corner for next month's subscription fee.
You haven't been playing the right games.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Man I had a big 'You know you're old when . . . ' moment on the weekend.

Was watching the Formula1, there's always new drivers to introduce at the start of a new season. Anyway, this new young driver is Danish ( went on to be 2nd in the race let me add ) his name is Kevin Magnussen. He is a second generation driver. His father is a former driver: Jan Magnussen.

So I thought "Oh yeah, that name rings a bell" so after the race, I go to check about Jan Magussen, his career, who he drove for etc.

He's 40 yrs old, which is younger than me. So this this guy who's younger than me, has a son driving in F1.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I had a similar experience back when Jensen Button started driving prolly about 10 years ago. The guy was a few years younger than I was. And now he was also richer. From that moment on I've nurtured my hatred of all people who are both younger and richer than me - a list that just keeps on growing!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Just advertise for a hooker who was born on your wedding day, that way you'll get shafted from two women for forgetting the date!

adamwarlock

Trakanon Raider
When Derek Jeter announced his retirement after 18 seasons.

Come to think of it, Chipper Jones retiring was no picnic either.
That's nothing. The first year I collected baseball cards I had the following Rookie Cards

Mike Schmidt, Ron Cey (on the same card) Charlie Hough, Gary Matthews, Bob Boone, Davey Lopes and Dwight Evans. They are all old men now.