You know you're getting old when.....

Gravy

Bronze Squire
It's like the hormone that grows hair is too fucking lazy to travel to the top of your head, and stops off for a smoke at the nose, eyebrows, and ears.

Nose hair and ear hair... wtf. I pull the nose hairs out, but the ear hair I trim off with the clippers.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've got a good woman. She plucks the nose and ear hairs for me.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I have over 20 tattooes but when I pluck a nose hair I cry like a bitch. I got the dildo looking shaver for that shit now and its way better.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
When you'll be 27, later this year......
When someone's board name is the year you graduated high school.
Exactly. And I was thinking along the lines of "when you look back and wish you were still 27"
eek.png

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
When Derek Jeter announced his retirement after 18 seasons.

Come to think of it, Chipper Jones retiring was no picnic either.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
When your 18 year old girlfriend uses slang you don't understand, and she has to explain the meaning to you.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I used to tell people how I saw Star Wars at the cinema, back when it was first out at the cinema I mean.

Originally I would tell the story as it showed that I was one of the kids who saw it fresh and was there when the cultural milestone was reached. The last few times I told the story people would do the math in their head and just look at me

So like I said, I used to.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jacksonville is heavy on the black population, and I don't earn enough to live nice places. Last year my neighbors car was set on fire by her ex boyfriend.