You know you're getting old when.....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was gonna say when chicks you used to jack off to as a teen are in their late 50s/60s or died of old age, but then i realized i think i posted that already. im old.
frown.png

new one (i hope)
when you have items that you bought when new and still use everyday, but are at least 20 years old. i have a chain wallet, a BBQ grill and some watches that i bought pre 1994

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think the point is the rest of her can look like shes in her thirties but the hands always tell the truth.

bazazu

Lord Nagafen Raider
i was gonna say when chicks you used to jack off to as a teen are in their late 50s/60s or died of old age, but then i realized i think i posted that already. im old.
frown.png

new one (i hope)
when you have items that you bought when new and still use everyday, but are at least 20 years old. i have a chain wallet, a BBQ grill and some watches that i bought pre 1994
I'm with you on that. I have a pair of sunglasses that I wear almost daily and they hit 15 years old this year.

Stock pic of said sungalsses:
rrr_img_70725.jpg

PS: sorry for the pic spam but this is thescreenshotsforum so deal with it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the point is the rest of her can look like shes in her thirties but the hands always tell the truth.
^

Just funny she's all dolled up with pro makeup and photography, but whoops, your ass is sixty. Sure I'd hit it too, its Christie fucking Brinkley, she was like the ulitimate sex symbol in her prime in the 80's. I wasn't even that into her then, and I was pretty young so what the hell did I know about sexing the womenz, but she was the gold standard at one point. So yeah, if you could you'd have to lube that dry old six decade pussy up enough to make it happen.

iannis

Musty Nester
When you tell a story... and you're pretty sure that you've told it already... and you really don't care.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
frown.png

new one (i hope)
Young one! I have an electric kettle that was bought in 1986-7. My cocoa mug was bought in 1989.

You know, the sad thing is about modern electronics, but if you don't already have a 20+ year old electronic device, chances are you'll never have one. Planned obsolescence is a bitch!
frown.png

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
My alarm clock is a panasonic bought in 1985. Actually a pretty fancy one for the time with dual alarms, battery backup, aux input for the stereo speakers, bass boost, etc. Still works like a champ, its honestly the only alarm clock I've ever known.

That alarm clock is older than the au pair that takes care of my kids. Hah.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been realizing I'm fucking old now for a few reasons:

-I feel guilty hooking up with younger girls
-It's not that I can't, but I don't want to have sex multiple times in a night. I just want to pass out and relax.
-I'm scared of STDs and will turn down opportunities because of it
-I don't mind working anymore
-I've realized I've already missed my chance at any major life goals that I've had and need to refocus on normal goals
-I'm having a pseudo mid-life crisis where I'm trying to figure out what the fuck I want to do with myself
-Loud noises bother me(though not loud music, but just noise)
-I have pretty much officially lost all desire to play video games. I kept telling myself that if another awesome MMO or something came out I'd be all over it but I play for about a month and realize it's the same boring shit. I can still do a few hours a week of something like HoN but even then I lose interest after 2-3 games and go do something else.
-Time has become more important to me than money

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider

-It's not that I can't, but I don't want to have sex multiple times in a night. I just want to pass out and relax.
-I've realized I've already missed my chance at any major life goals that I've had and need to refocus on normal goals
-I'm having a pseudo mid-life crisis where I'm trying to figure out what the fuck I want to do with myself
-I have pretty much officially lost all desire to play video games. I kept telling myself that if another awesome MMO or something came out I'd be all over it but I play for about a month and realize it's the same boring shit. I can still do a few hours a week of something like HoN but even then I lose interest after 2-3 games and go do something else.
You sound like you just turned 29, RELAX BUDDY.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider

Mostly the same except I have managed to get back into some games. FTL and Bastion are pretty good. Younger girls look too young to me. They dress older but their breasts look as big as a deflated balloon. They don't even have enough cleavage for their own breasts to touch yet. Still the worst part is when they open their mouths and I'm reminded of how much work and baggage comes with deflowering a virgin (or near to it as matters). Then comes the whole teaching them to give mind blowing blow jobs.

I'm to old for that shit.

I figured out my new life goals. No more suped up cars or $14,000 computers. Now I just need stuff that lasts. I want a renovated bathroom for me and the misses. I want a nice outdoor patio and eventually a good looking pool. House shit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mostly the same except I have managed to get back into some games. FTL and Bastion are pretty good. Younger girls look too young to me. They dress older but their breasts look as big as a deflated balloon. They don't even have enough cleavage for their own breasts to touch yet. Still the worst part is when they open their mouths and I'm reminded of how much work and baggage comes with deflowering a virgin (or near to it as matters). Then comes the whole teaching them to give mind blowing blow jobs.

I'm to old for that shit.

I figured out my new life goals. No more suped up cars or $14,000 computers. Now I just need stuff that lasts. I want a renovated bathroom for me and the misses. I want a nice outdoor patio and eventually a good looking pool. House shit.
Wtf? Are you talking about like, 14 year old chicks? Dude that's illegal, you really shouldn't be examining their breasts as in-depth as you are.

Also what kind of moron spends 14k on a computer, how is that even possible.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wtf? Are you talking about like, 14 year old chicks? Dude that's illegal, you really shouldn't be examining their breasts as in-depth as you are.

Also what kind of moron spends 14k on a computer, how is that even possible.
Below 18 they are all starting to look the same. Are you sure you're in the right thread? How young are you to not remember the days when the best of the best computers cost tens of thousands of dollars? Of course even then spending that kind of money was stupid but this thread is about not being as you were when you were young.

Hell you can still drop 14k on a video editing machine if that is your serious hobby.