Your guilty pleasure movies

Love me some Nacho Libre and Gentlemen Broncos also Napoleon Dynamite but people enjoyed that but these 3 are written/directed by the same person and i find his comedy style funny as hell.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
10 Things I Hate About You
Are you black? My best friend loves this movie, like LOVES it and I don't understand why. He is a 39 year old black man from San Diego, could be a correlation worth exploring.

For some reason I find my self watching those dance/cheer leader competition movies, so any of those.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah like Pitch perfect. I didn't think I'd like that movie but I did. Never saw PP2, but I'm sure it was good too.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Here is the trailer for my guilty pleasure I posted on the other page. Wolfcop in all its glory.

Caliane

yeah, not many movies I like, I feel I would be ashamed of liking.

I suppose the most likely candidate is Blue Crush. My love of that movie is inordinate.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was thinking about old movies I had laying around and found Alone in the Dark - definitely a guilty pleasure movie.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Congo or Twister for me. Seen them both way to many times and always watch if I see them on tv.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
10 Things I Hate About You and Pitch Perfect are great movies. Also, She's All That, Bring It On, Clueless, etc. Chick flicks are awesome.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Singles. Not just for the awesome soundtrack, or the amazing nostalgia from the 90's, but because the whole movie climaxes with someone saying "Bless you" after a sneeze. Fucking epic.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have Monster Squad on Blu-Ray. I still watch it every year. Wolf man's got nards!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Stick It, because Missy Peregrym and Jeff Bridges.

And yeah, every Step-Up/Pitch Perfect movie, pretty much.