Your Top Ten Favorite TV Shows of All Time

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Top Gear is above lists.
Don't make excuses for all the people in this thread that forgot about it.

Also I forgot to mentionShameless, if the next season is high quality I'll have to find room for it on my list. It's a rough watch sometimes and it's not Breaking Bad or anything, but it's one of the best mixes of comedy and drama in a 1 hour show that leans towards comedy. Plus Emmy Rossum's tits.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I meant the one in the show. I'm not married.
smile.png
ROFL. You need to date a few more crazies and/or entitled chicks then to build up an immunity to Walter's wife.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
da fuq, who'd put W13 in their top 10 tv shows... did you work on the show or something
It's WH13, sparky. Don't act like it doesn't rate the full 4 letter abbreviation. What's not to like about the show? Other than pete, he's annoying but everyone else made up for it. Also, steam punk is awesome. Admittedly, if claudia had never shown up, it probably wouldn't make my top 10.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I mostly only do the funnies, but:

1. Frisky Dingo
2. Seinfeld
3. Futurama
4. Arrested Development
5. 30 Rock
6. Simpsons
7. Game of Thrones
8. Batman the Animated Series
9. Friends
10. American Dad

Sterling

El Presidente
In no particular order:
1. Archer
2. Deadwood
3. Arrested Development
4. Game of Thrones
5. Terminator: TSCC
6. BSG (Remake)
7. Breaking Bad
8. Curb Your Enthusiasm
9. The Critic
10. Batman the Animated Series

If it continues it's awesomeness, Silicon Valley will be on this list for sure

khorum

Murder Apologist
1. The Wire
2. Rome
3. Breaking Bad
4. Carnivale
5. Deadwood
6. I, Claudius
7. Game of Thrones
8. Borgen
9. Twin Peaks
10. Justified

supertouch_sl

shitlord
1. Friends
2. Roseanne
3. Orphan Black
4. Breaking Bad
5. Justified
6. Oz
7. Stargate Atlantis
8. Arrow
9. The Sopranos
10. Frasier

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
1. Futurama
2. Party Down
3. Breaking Bad
4. Archer
5. Arrested Development
6. Cowboy Bebop
7. 30 Rock
8. South Park
9. Better Off Ted
10. It's Always Sunny in Philly

iannis

Musty Nester
You know, I've watched I, Claudius about 5 or 6 times. I really do enjoy that damn show.

Every single scene with SEJANUS!

Amateurs. I am a whore.Myhobby is gardening.

But after watching it the first time and then learning what the history books actually say... woooooooo man did they take a lot of artistic license in creating that.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
1.) The Sopranos
2.) The Wire
3.) Deadwood
4.) Rome
5.) Breaking Bad
6.) Mad Men
7.) Star Trek (TNG/DS9)
8.) Game of Thrones
9.) Justified
10.) House of Cards

Not really in any order, also left out Mini-series. BoB, Generation Kill and even older ones like Shogun.

No order, except for the first:

1) The Wonder Years
Seinfeld
Frasier
Game of Thrones
Star Trek TNG
Blackadder
The Simpsons
The Honeymooners
The Office
Columbo

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not in order.

Babylon 5
Nowhere Man- Only lasted a season but it was fantastic.
The Wire
Seinfeld
GoT
Dr.WHo with Tom Baker
Robotech
E.R
BSG
The Shield

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
In no particular order-
Game of Thrones
Babylon 5
Star Cops
West Wing
Rome
Spartacus
I, Claudius
Big Bang Theory
Yes, Minister/Yes, Prime Minister
Malcolm in the Middle

Honorable Mentions-
Boston Legal
BSG
DS9
Buffy
South Park
Married, With Children

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, if you'd ever need a reason why good TV shows get axed nowadays, it's because of people thinking The Big Bang Theory / The Walking Dead are their favourite TV shows. Profit, Rome, Deadwood, Carnivale, Firefly, Rubicon, Boss ? Nah, let's stick to computer generated sitcom and awful drama.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, if you'd ever need a reason why good TV shows get axed nowadays, it's because of people thinking The Big Bang Theory / The Walking Dead are their favourite TV shows. Profit, Rome, Deadwood, Carnivale, Firefly, Rubicon, Boss ? Nah, let's stick to computer generated sitcom and awful drama.
I just assumed it was because sitcoms are both easier and cheaper to produce. Kinda the reason why constantly see new reality tv shows starting up. Though I did hear on one of the podcasts I listen to that this next generation of kids is watching TV far less then previous generations. Apparently youtube/minecraft have taken over their entertainment world.

khorum

Murder Apologist
You know, I've watched I, Claudius about 5 or 6 times. I really do enjoy that damn show.

Every single scene with SEJANUS!

Amateurs. I am a whore.Myhobby is gardening.

But after watching it the first time and then learning what the history books actually say... woooooooo man did they take a lot of artistic license in creating that.
Yeah the BBC strayed a bit from the Robert Graves novels...which themselves strayed a LOT from history since it was written like a fake "found history" collection of Claudius' lost autobiography. The dates and personalities were roughly correct but his portrayal of the antagonists were deliberately ahistorical---mainly Livia and his sad, pitiable take on Caligula.

Interesting note is that Graves' portrayal of Vespasian and the jewish revolts which actually had gotten mentioned in the BBC show--this was actually closely paralleled in Rome with Timon's storyline and the third season that never came.