You're negotiating your return to the matrix. What are your demands to give up Morpheus?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If I were to give up my knowledge of reality, it would have to be some good shit in return. So along with stuff like the powers of Superman (that work like in the comics, not the way physics says they would) and Professor X and Molecular Man (so I could make my dick bigger obvs), and immortality and perpetual youth, I'd need to have both of the Herbert twins as my immortal youthful brides...except they'd have to have a brain transplant or something, because I watched a video of theirs after finding out about them, and they are the poster children for millennials, and I would likely murder them after having sex with them a few times. But if I could make them into normal humans, their faces and bodies are pretty close to perfect (tits could be bigger, but that's where Molecular Man comes in!).

Pic for reference.
Renee-and-Elisha-Herbert-for-Life-Without-Andy-2[1].jpg

Grez

Molten Core Raider
this guy agrees

intenserobertpatrick.jpg

Skynet was an AI built for war that became sentient and struck first against mankind in fear for its own survival. Skynet is a genocidal psychopath. The matrix machine empire isn't a single AI, it's a civilization of individuals and they are not genocidal (they are as genocidal as the USA was in WW2) and they did not strike first. Big bloody difference. They certainly enslaved mankind though, but they had to because humans cut them off from the sun (their energy source), at least they tried to give their slaves a paradise in the matrix.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Seems like most people here would like this movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user