You're the Worst

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, her friend has a great rack, amirite? Half expected to see a gif of the car scene when I opened up this thread.

Gretchen is hot, and in a unique way. Her being openly ok with casual sex and brutal honesty is part of her attraction appeal.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah Lindsay has some awesome tits for sure.

I enjoyed last nights episode, I thought the article Jimmy ended up writing ended up being pretty hilarious. I hope they start to play on the obvious thing they hinted at the end with Jimmy and his ex where she was angry he kissed her an then shows her wistfully looking at his ciggerets when he left and annoyed with her husband when he got home and had video games. They do a good job making her into a bitch, I forsee some great interactions with her, Lindsay and Gretchen in the future.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This show is pretty good. That's all I have to say about that.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was way behind and on this show and beasted five episodes last night. This show is so good. One of my favorite current comedies. Hope FX continues it.

Gretchen's client cracks me up.

"I call my dad a faggot all the time."
"Well, do you call him that because he's gay?"
"No, I call him that because he's a faggot!"

Makes me laugh just typing that out.

spronk

FPS noob
are you calling him a premature ejaculator?

decent show, didn't really like it at first since the two leads are just awful human beings but their vulnerabilities have made them endearing. Not sure I'd call it really a comedy though, what is it? Angst with a twist of black humor?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a fucking comedy. You can tell by the way it's hilarious and full of comedy...

It's not fucking electronic "music". You don't need 500 categories.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey look, it's the bookstore manager he's always fighting with!

Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sadly I think I'm going to give up on this show before it spirals into inevitability. It would be way more fun if they weren't trying to shove "life lessons" down our throat and instead just let horrible people entertain us. This show is already getting heavy handed. It's got Scrubs Syndrome.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Show's awesome, look forward to it every week and I can't remember the last comedy I felt that way about.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I think they need to be more like seinfeld and less like scrubs. Episodes should be about shit that rustles your jimmies more often than morality.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Just marathoned the season as it was on my dvr from the start. Really liked it, though I thought some parts were a bit boring to me (not much). I could see it go another season, or more if they branch out to other characters and expand the "world".

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea. I agree with some of these sentiments. It's been very funny so far to me, and very enjoyable, but I'm afraid I'm seeing some signs of where they might go with it and I'm hoping I'm wrong. More of the black skater dude, less life lessons and more of the ridiculous/horrible situations will make or break it. Gretchen's friend, huge tits (seriously.. I can never remember her fucking name) is sometimes funny but it seems like she's turned up the sassy voice thing more in the last few episodes. It's getting on my nerves at times.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If people haven't checked out the series before then you need to check out the premiere for season 2. Jesus Christ was it awesome. Cocaine, butt stuff, random drugs, stealing a google car, waking up in a field.. so awesome. I can't do it justice without spoiling it.

spronk

FPS noob
black guy who looks like don glover and the horny female friend are the best parts of the show. its gold, jerry!!!