You're the Worst

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not saying it's the answer, but why would you assume either of these things? She could have easily gotten another apartment on the side and she sure as fuck could be cheating. This isn't a show about high moral fiber individuals.
You're right, I don't know any of that for sure, and it is always possible that they are purposely not showing us things, but given the framework of what we see, it seems unlikely that either of those things are happening. However, you're right, they can choose to do any of those things or more if they want to. I think it is likely it is along the lines of what Agraza is saying, but it just seemed weird that they tossed that in there with literally no warning or background whatsoever.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think it was funny how Jimmy walked away completely happy that she wasn't cheating while she's having a breakdown.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, just started watching this - it's like Sunny attitude in a rom-com, it's awesome.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it was funny how Jimmy walked away completely happy that she wasn't cheating while she's having a breakdown.
Just a perfect shot. Him blissfully happy that his(our) worst assumptions weren't true, even though it was something also awful.

Also, here's Jimmy's heckles.

CQ0AbWuUsAA8n4a.jpg:large

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sooo... Lindsey's body in this latest episode... making me feel things. Curvy lady thread, perhaps?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. If you compare where the show is now, with where it started in Season 1, it has definitely taken an interesting turn. Sorta curious to see where they decide to take it from here. Obviously they couldn't keep up with all the same shenanigans from Season 1 though.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I thought for sure that Gretchen wanted to fuck the husband to poison that dream life she had imagined. Did I totally misinterpret that or did she just not do it because he turned out to be an asshole too?

Ganthorn

N00b
I thought for sure that Gretchen wanted to fuck the husband to poison that dream life she had imagined. Did I totally misinterpret that or did she just not do it because he turned out to be an asshole too?
My take was look at this perfect life. They have their cake and eat it too. They have a baby. He has a band. They still smoke pot. etc. and then he destroyed her bubble.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It needs to get less sad.
I'm mixed on that - although they're not as good on a rewatch as the funny eps - they're the ones that really stick with me. Although having a clinically depressed wife makes a ton that I can relate to.