You're the Worst

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Anyone else watching this? I didn't even know it was back on yet...pretty poor advertisement on FX's part as they have already aired 3 episodes.

I really enjoyed season 1, looking forward to catching up on this.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I forgot all about this show and last night found out we're already a few episodes in. Season 1 is the shit. Looking forward to this.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Watched all 3 last night, there were some serious laugh out loud moments. This is probably my second favorite comedy on TV behind Silicon Valley.

spronk

FPS noob
i wish the characters would continue to be terrible, terrible people instead of learning lessons and trying to be better people

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit this show is fantastic! I happened upon the old thread a couple weeks ago, and the wife and I powered through the first season in a couple days.

So far season 2 picks up the hilarity right where season 1 left off.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I watched all of season 1 and part of season 2 this week. It's a pretty good show, not one I'd specifically DVR or anything, but definitely above most of the garbage. Honestly I think Edgar and the rapper are the best characters. The rapper has that Tracy Jordan vibe from 30 Rock and Edgar is like a more humble Charlie Kelly from It's Always Sunny.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jimmy's reaction to the improv was hilarious. "That's a lot of bananas" and just his expression.

Followed by genuinely being in awe of their talent and devastated that he's not as talented as them.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes I'm pretty dense, but what was with her sneaking out? She doesn't have an apartment to go back to anymore since she burned it down, and she's not cheating on him, but it had the feel like it was a bad thing. What am I missing?

Same with the improv guy texting on Edgar's phone. It actually seemed like his text was helpful in that Edgar got to stay with the improv girl instead of worrying about Chunky McBraceface, but improv guy seemed a little miffed to be pushed out of the conversation too, so why would he help?

I don't remember drinking when I watched it last night, maybe I'm just dumb
frown.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sometimes I'm pretty dense, but what was with her sneaking out? She doesn't have an apartment to go back to anymore since she burned it down, and she's not cheating on him, but it had the feel like it was a bad thing. What am I missing?

Same with the improv guy texting on Edgar's phone. It actually seemed like his text was helpful in that Edgar got to stay with the improv girl instead of worrying about Chunky McBraceface, but improv guy seemed a little miffed to be pushed out of the conversation too, so why would he help?

I don't remember drinking when I watched it last night, maybe I'm just dumb
frown.png
I think it's either A: She's going to visit Ty the douche director or B: she's just leaving because she's not comofortable with 'staying'. She's not 100% with always sleeping in the same bed with him and doing couply things.

The improv guy was thinking he was slick by turning down what is a sure fire booty text "You up?", but really he saved Edgar from the blackhole of dong swallowing that is Heather.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She doesn't have an apartment to go back to anymore since she burned it down, and she's not cheating on him
Not saying it's the answer, but why would you assume either of these things? She could have easily gotten another apartment on the side and she sure as fuck could be cheating. This isn't a show about high moral fiber individuals.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I don't think she's cheating. They want us to think that. Obviously he is curious if she is, and, if not, what she is doing that she doesn't want him to know about. So now he's going to be trying to figure out what she's doing without giving it away and/or he'll go do something revenge-ish on the premise that she is cheating and find out he was wrong. I definitely think cheating is something they'll go for eventually, but it seems too weak to do it this quickly.