Zika. The Abandon Florida Thread.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Zika makes for an interesting plague. The actual disease itself seems relatively minor, but it has a monstrous secondary-effect of causing microcephaly, but it seems that it may be limited only to infection that takes place during pregnancy. In which case you would just want to make sure you contracted it or otherwise had immunity to it before becoming pregnant and then would be fine.

As such it seems like a big crisis, but one which will be somewhat isolated in time to the first wave of infections.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vinen

God is dead
I guess you could say the wang of the United States got an STD.

• 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What are the actual effects for an adult? I thought they were doing some additional testing but all I can find is clickbait articles.

• 1Solidarity

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
think im gonna take initiative and get my final kid out of the way before this shit goes north in a year or 2

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
What are the actual effects for an adult? I thought they were doing some additional testing but all I can find is clickbait articles.

The actual effects of Zika itself seem rather minor and the sort of thing you might otherwise confuse with just any other very mild cold/flu type illness with muscular aches and tiredness. Even those symptoms only manifest in something like 25% of those infected so most people will be more annoyed by the mosquito bite than by the Zika virus effects.

What is unknown is why Zika is so tightly correlated with microcephaly and what that might mean in terms of other longer lasting effects (think shingles as an example of a much later effect of chicken pox)

• 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea, I guess my only worry based upon what seems to be the biggest effect is if the disease 'lingers' IE transmit to female and baby automatically has small head every time. That would be a big population issue long-term.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is (one of) the first live experiments to test whether what happens in Florida actually stays in Florida.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
If babies with zika mush brain can mature to adulthood then we might gain a new brand of mongoloids on earth.
2Ee3YjZ.gif

Hosix

All labs matter!
We should cut Florida off now. It will either float away or sink....or maybe we should nuke it from orbit after we cut it off.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I don't get the guys who wanna go bobbit on florida. Sure what happens there is ugly and probably going to be the reason we all die, but its just so fun.

• 1Solidarity

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just applied for a job in Tampa. It's been nice knowing you bros!

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Fuck. My girlfriend just had her IUD taken out. I'll keep you guys posted on our deformed baby.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We have our Olympic teams consisting of people all over the U.S. down in a zika zone right now. That shit will be everywhere if enough get infected and bring it back.

• 1Solidarity