Zika. The Abandon Florida Thread.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Isnt Zika spread through sexual contact as well, not just skeeters? If so, this might mean a nation wide pandemic. Too many people fucking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I approve this conspiracy to stop Floridians from reproducing.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Isnt Zika spread through sexual contact as well, not just skeeters? If so, this might mean a nation wide pandemic. Too many people fucking.

Fucking is the problem, those Olympians are like fucking jackrabbits during the games. It's almost impossible for them not to bring shit back.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
cant really blame them, you get a bunch of buff men and women all in their own little community for 3 weeks. some fucking is going to go down.

• 1Like

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
My wife wants a baby. I live in south Alabama. I dont want a shrunken head guy.

ShrunkenHeadGuy.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thank god me and the wifey are now done with kids. Have 14 yr old and 12 yr old. Fucking rough times ahead if you want any normal offspring not looking like above.

• 1Like

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Now if only Zika would hit Louisiana and Mississippi. Quick and easy population control in those states where people just cannot keep it wrapped and live off the government teet

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Now if only Zika would hit Louisiana and Mississippi. Quick and easy population control in those states where people just cannot keep it wrapped and live off the government teet

Except those hicks will keep on fucking and just have even more retarded kids than normal and get even more teet money in the form of disability shit or whatever. Unless, do zika kids die early? Is it too soon to know?

• 1Like

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Have any NON mestizos / indios / 4'11 Incas covered in drywall dust / Hispanics caught this shit yet? I'm putting all my eggs in the "this is a genetically targeted bio weapon that got loose" basket.

Inshallah.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Another c
Have any NON mestizos / indios / 4'11 Incas covered in drywall dust / Hispanics caught this shit yet? I'm putting all my eggs in the "this is a genetically targeted bio weapon that got loose" basket.

Inshallah.

This made me lol.

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
When are we going to just go ahead and eradicate mosquitoes from the planet already? Seriously... maybe it's because I'm 27 and likely to have a child or two in the next decade but I'd really rather they go ahead and get around to dealing with this shit.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
When are we going to just go ahead and eradicate mosquitoes from the planet already? Seriously... maybe it's because I'm 27 and likely to have a child or two in the next decade but I'd really rather they HAVE a NORMAL HEAD and get around to dealing with this shit.

I fixed this for you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users