Zika. The Abandon Florida Thread.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Come on lets be serious, babies born with tiny heads would probably end up improving Florida in the long run over its current inhabitants.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Scientists will eventually discover that the Zika virus actually started at the end of 1999 party the world had... hence the millennials..

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't wait to watch the special Olympics 16 plus years from now. You are looking at the future crop of the greatest retarded athletes coming from the Rio olympians in history.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My sister had a baby born with microcephaly. She's half deaf, colorblind, disabled, and about five years old now.

It's terrible for everyone involved. The child has no life, and needs to be monitored 24/7. I mean, it's so sad, but they make the best of it and bring her to every party. You can't even tell if the child is in pain, or if she's enjoying herself though. They usually just put her next to them and put a mini-tv with cartoons in front of her face, but it's doubtful if she understands any of it.

It's one of those things to where it'd almost be better to let the child go... but man, that's so tough. I feel terrible for my sister, but she's really taken it in stride. One of my biggest questions is what happens to children like with that condition if their mother is unable to care of them (for instance, dies) and no family is able to take custody. Does she become a ward of the state? How old do these kids get before they usually die? I don't see her aging past the age of 13 or so.

Visiting reminds me just how cruel life can be, but seeing how well my sister takes care of her also reminds me how strong a mother's love is.

Edit: I think she has more than microephaly. She's completely paralyzed for instance.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
i live in palm beach county all my neighbors are white so pretty safe

• 1Solidarity

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I have never met more stupid people and bad drivers than in Florida. Bomb this entire shithole and none too soon.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
My sister had a baby born with microcephaly. She's half deaf, colorblind, disabled, and about five years old now.

It's terrible for everyone involved. The child has no life, and needs to be monitored 24/7. I mean, it's so sad, but they make the best of it and bring her to every party. You can't even tell if the child is in pain, or if she's enjoying herself though. They usually just put her next to them and put a mini-tv with cartoons in front of her face, but it's doubtful if she understands any of it.

It's one of those things to where it'd almost be better to let the child go... but man, that's so tough. I feel terrible for my sister, but she's really taken it in stride. One of my biggest questions is what happens to children like with that condition if their mother is unable to care of them (for instance, dies) and no family is able to take custody. Does she become a ward of the state? How old do these kids get before they usually die? I don't see her aging past the age of 13 or so.

Visiting reminds me just how cruel life can be, but seeing how well my sister takes care of her also reminds me how strong a mother's love is.

Edit: I think she has more than microephaly. She's completely paralyzed for instance.
Microcephaly is caused by some rather serious genetic problems. Forgot off the top of my head because I haven't been concerned with cytogenetics as a diagnostic tool in quite some time, but things like breaks of an entire chromosome, or entire arms of 1 chromosome swapping places with another. It is usually 1 of many abnormalities that arise from something like that.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can you detect microcephaly in time for abortion? A legal abortion, anyway.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Can you detect microcephaly in time for abortion? A legal abortion, anyway.
Yea. Those type of chromosomal defects can be detected with a sampme from an amnio. Cytogenetics is essentially just using a light microscope (or florescent) to see large defects. Like bands and "higher"

• 2Solidarity

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I have never met more stupid people and bad drivers than in Florida. Bomb this entire shithole and none too soon.

Can me and my non-Zika family move out first? Please message me on rereolled before you initiate launch.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll stay here and wait for the bomb.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

If it ever gets to be too much for her you could lighten the load by getting her a rescue pit-bull. They know how to handle the weak and vulnerable. I'm sure she will appreciate the companionship.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users