Zombieland 2 (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Zombieland 2 (2019)

Genre: Horror, Action, Comedy

Director: Ruben Fleischer

Cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Abigail Breslin, Zoey Deutch, Avan Jogia

Release: 2019-10-11

Plot: The group will face a new zombie threat as a new breed of zombie has developed. This new super-zombie type is faster, bigger, and stronger than the previous strain of zombies and harder to kill. These super-zombies have started grouping up into a horde going from city to city leaving a path of destruction behind them

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
o2sLjkqnngGP441poSIEWGmAdxQ.jpg

Title: Zombieland 2 (2019)

Genre: Horror, Action, Comedy

Director: Ruben Fleischer

Cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Abigail Breslin, Zoey Deutch, Avan Jogia

Release: 2019-10-11

Plot: The group will face a new zombie threat as a new breed of zombie has developed. This new super-zombie type is faster, bigger, and stronger than the previous strain of zombies and harder to kill. These super-zombies have started grouping up into a horde going from city to city leaving a path of destruction behind them

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks as if they got most of the original cast back. Most likely will check this out.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
The first one came out back when Eisenberg was new and semi-tolerable. Don't know if I can stomach him in this now.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully it lives up to the first. Also they have to kill Zombie Bill Murray again. If they don't its such a huge lost opportunity.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
First one was epic. Let's hope this delivers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
First one was like the first of modern comedies, with Super Bad as arguably the precursor to that.
I'd love to see them continue the trend.
But is it too late?

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
fucking shit, i know it's a joke, but i honestly thought it michael cera, jesus this movie was 10years ago

• 1Worf

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As long as it doesn't try to be too serious, it should be fun like the first.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database