ZyyzYzzy and the Future of Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Stop trolling mario. Don't use the code as an excuse when the code specifically said the only action was demodding.
I'm not going to sit here and rule lawyer this with you. It's three fucking days. Demodding is the only thing specifically mentioned in the code. This does not explicitly prohibit further sanctions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Stop trolling mario. Don't use the code as an excuse when the code specifically said the only action was demodding.

Since the rest of the board isnt privy to the code, it sounds like you are violating the code by sharing private communications.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The code was posted by a_skeleton_03 before the site went down.

Also this thread is a safe space.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This thread is lacking a fatal consumption of feces .

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The code was posted by a_skeleton_03 before the site went down.

Also this thread is a safe space.

I wonder how long until it's against the rules to share any private communications, my inside source hate hate hates it when people do it except for him.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The funny thing about all of this is that if you didn't have retard rules and just did this we'd all probably be saying good job. Instead you faggots created a code of conduct and have rules that need to be followed which makes you look like a gigantic pussy.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif
The funny thing about all of this is that if you didn't have retard rules and just did this we'd all probably be saying good job. Instead you faggots created a code of conduct and have rules that need to be followed which makes you look like a gigantic pussy.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
"We" didn't create a code of conduct. Anyways, it's literally two rules. @ZyyzYzzy broke one of them after agreeing to it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What were the private communications that Zyyz divulged?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Were they Keg reports? We have had reports that he likes to report.
Nah, I haven't reported anything since becoming a mod since I think mods / admins reporting posts and deciding on reports is a major conflict of interest and also gay as fuck.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
"We" didn't create a code of conduct. Anyways, it's literally two rules. @ZyyzYzzy broke one of them after agreeing to it.

Of course you didn't it's why it's so god damn fucking funny, I can't confirm or deny at this time that my anonymous source who hate hate hates sharing private communications with the exception of when he does it is also the same person who created the code.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nah, I haven't reported anything since becoming a mod since I think mods / admins reporting posts and deciding on reports is a major conflict of interest and also gay as fuck.

Seems like something that would be right up your alley like a Creed reunion concert.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.