Recent content by Willy T

  1. W

    Path of Exile 2

    I goofed. Feels really bad man.
  2. W

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I’m still looking for a key if anyone has an extra friend invite laying around.
  3. W

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    AI slop reaction when?
  4. W

    Ancient Kingdoms

    Unfortunately it sucks at the moment.
  5. W

    Path of Exile

    I dumped 5ish divines and all my gear in the Phrecia guild stash yesterday afternoon after I hit 90. Help yourself if it’s still there.
  6. W

    Path of Exile 2

    I’m glad you posted this. Same thing just happened to me and I’ve been worried about it all morning. The charge was from some company called xsolla. Is that where yours came from as well?
  7. W

    Path of Exile

    I made about 50 divs yesterday buying the base version of Omeyecun “Dance of the something” (Can’t remember the name) and the vial to transform it and then running temple to upgrade it. It may still be pretty profitable today if the prices stay where they are. I was making about 4-6 divs per...
  8. W

    Path of Exile

    That makes 2 of us
  9. W

    Path of Exile

  10. W

    Path of Exile

    Also, the upgraded lab trial keys are going for a divine or more FYI.
  11. W

    Path of Exile

    I didn't see a specific folder called "cache" so I deleted all the ones that had that in the name - ShaderCacheVulkan, MOTDCache, SahderCacheD3D11. Unfortunately, that didn't work. edit: Verifying local files in Steam resolved the issue
  12. W

    Path of Exile

    Maps are practically unplayable for me. I'm getting crashed to desktop on a multitude of things including: all expeditions, all rituals, frozen cabins map. I can't even interact with that content. It's just an immediate crash with no errors. I've tried swapping back DirectX11 from Vulkan but...
  13. W

    Path of Exile

    I need a build. I can’t stomach the Skeleton mages play style. I’ll be practically starting from scratch as I tried to craft a +2 minion wand and came up short.
  14. W

    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

    Down arrow key speeds up the bullshit. You’re welcome.