2012 NFL Season

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I like Cathan posting. He has been doing his homework and is up to speed with anyone on this board. I don't like the shit he gets called out on anymore.
I meant take the bet in general, not for Cathan. I don't want any of you idiots to get banned...ban bets are dumb.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I offered a bet, as an alternative as my very first post on this new site. Something you couldn't just read over and shut the fuck up about?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
changed your bet

I will take that bet, Itlan. Am I a good enough substitute?
No. I like you Jooka, for the most part. Cathan is a total piece of shit, and I'd be glad to be rid of him. This bet is only targeted at him.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
If the Jets hadn't lost Cullen Jenkins and kept that super stout D they might have been able to make a go of it at the Superbowl if they'd continue to improve the offense even a little. That team just completely regressed though. If Sanchez could sit back and Alex Smith his way into a Game Manager role instead of "well my D sucks so I gotta make some shit happen" they might have a chance.

They never should have given up so much for Sanchez though. If he was going to develop he would have done it by now but he's basically the same shittastic QB he was his rookie year.

Gekco_sl

shitlord
If the Jets hadn't lost Cullen Jenkins and kept that super stout D they might have been able to make a go of it at the Superbowl if they'd continue to improve the offense even a little. That team just completely regressed though. If Sanchez could sit back and Alex Smith his way into a Game Manager role instead of "well my D sucks so I gotta make some shit happen" they might have a chance.

They never should have given up so much for Sanchez though. If he was going to develop he would have done it by now but he's basically the same shittastic QB he was his rookie year.
I think Sanchez is a victim of being under the pressure cooker of NY, and also having inept OCs. The one thing that's needed for 'ground and pound' in a division with good Ds is a deep threat and a big arm. Sanchez unfortunately has neither of those things.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone want to be on the Ravens this week? I'm totally betting they lose and Flacco looks like a total dumbfuck compared to RG3, but if someone wants to actually take Baltimore I'm game!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
No. I like you Jooka, for the most part. Cathan is a total piece of shit, and I'd be glad to be rid of him. This bet is only targeted at him.
Funny, I would be glad to be rid of you.

Sterling

El Presidente
I think Sanchez is a victim of being under the pressure cooker of NY, and also having inept OCs. The one thing that's needed for 'ground and pound' in a division with good Ds is a deep threat and a big arm. Sanchez unfortunately has neither of those things.
Fairly sure Sanchez is a victim of being overrated coming out of college and sucking ass. While his OCs haven't helped I don't think his actual ceiling is particularly high even under ideal circumstances.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I always wonder how these various QB's would do if they were all able to develop under someone like Belichik. Seems like he can get about the most out of any player in the league. If they suck on his team then they are just terrible.

I know college is where these QB's are supposed to develop but it'd be great if the league had some sort of post college training system in the offseason the first 3 years of every QB's career where the best coaches came and worked with them.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fairly sure Sanchez is a victim of being overrated coming out of college and sucking ass. While his OCs haven't helped I don't think his actual ceiling is particularly high even under ideal circumstances.
Yup. His first couple years sucked.