2012 NFL Season

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not really digging the Bears finalists for coaches, trusting Emery knows what he's doing is all I have left at this point.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hey, I said "only star."

images

mcnuttz_sl

shitlord
Funny that a Steelers fan would be annoyed. I mean it's not like they invade every NFL stadium while waving their whack rags over everybody's head.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm relieved with the Chargers HC hire. I think that's the only team Zimmer had a chance of going to. Looks like we get to hold onto a great defense for another year. Offense needs to step up next season.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'm relieved with the Chargers HC hire. I think that's the only team Zimmer had a chance of going to. Looks like we get to hold onto a great defense for another year. Offense needs to step up next season.
A solid #2 WR would go a long ways to helping out the red rocket.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How sold are Bengals fans on Sanu as potentially being that guy anyways? Looks like hecouldturn in to that underneath slot guy that will stop teams from giving too much over the top help.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How sold are Bengals fans on Sanu as potentially being that guy anyways? Looks like hecouldturn in to that underneath slot guy that will stop teams from giving too much over the top help.
I like Sanu. I think it's no coincidence our offensive game went to shit right after he was injured. We were scoring 24+ points a game before he went out and Dalton was putting up fantasy football stud numbers. We have a young corp that has looked solid when all three (Marvin Jones, Green and Sanu) have played together, but that's also based on a very small sample size. Beefing up the offense should our top priority in the draft. Getting a young explosive RB and another receiving option. However, we have almost zero depth at safety so that should definitely be a top three pick for us. Andrew Whitworth's best years are also behind him so I wouldn't mind picking up a LT either.

The offensive guy I'm not quite sold on is Jermaine Gresham. There are games where looks like a worthy first round pick. But then there are game like the playoff game where he drops everything thrown his way. He's gotten much better every year so if that continues then he'll be great.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
However, we have almost zero depth at safety so that should definitely be a top three pick for us.
More and more I get the impression that this is a league-wide situation. All across the secondaries.

Probably a symptom of the favoring of passing more than a sudden drop in talent at the DB positions I suppose. 9 teams had 600+ passing attempts this year. That's a lot of opportunities for guys to get exposed.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
More and more I get the impression that this is a league-wide situation. All across the secondaries.

Probably a symptom of the favoring of passing more than a sudden drop in talent at the DB positions I suppose. 9 teams had 600+ passing attempts this year. That's a lot of opportunities for guys to get exposed.
Seems like the wear and tear it causes leaves team without depth far more exposed too. Literally if you're not 3 deep at safety and 4 deep at corner you're likely to be fucked for at least a couple of games. Honestly for a lot of teams you could push that to 4 and 5 deep.