2012 NFL Season

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
He really wasn't all that good at USC though at least he was playing unlike Cassell.....

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Ponder sucks donkey balls so I'm sticking with the Bears this weekend. Next week vs. the Pack, not so sure....

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every analyst and former player says the same thing: A QB's best friend is a good running game. Ponder has PURPLE FUCKING JESUS shredding defenses on his bionic knees. 6.2 YPC and on pace for nearly 2000 yards. No QB in the league has a better friend. Yet he just keeps getting worse and worse. I know Harvin is out, but jesus.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ponder obviously spends too much time plowing Samantha Steele instead of watching film.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like Cathan posting. He has been doing his homework and is up to speed with anyone on this board. I don't like the shit he gets called out on anymore.
just wait until the saints are worth a shit again

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL. Confirmed, He MAD!
You're a grown man with a wife, and you continue to talk to this?

You truly are retarded. It amazes me.

Anyway, I don't think JPP saying Brees is easier to defend than RG3 was a smart thing to say. I think we all understand what he means, but come on... you really want to piss off Brees even more after his last two outings? Sigh.

As for Sanchez, he's sucked every year he's been in the league. He hasn't regressed, he's always sucked. How do you complete less than 60% of your passes when you're a game manager? For some reason, though, his play in the playoffs is a lot better than the regular season.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyway, I don't think JPP saying Brees is easier to defend than RG3 was a smart thing to say. I think we all understand what he means, but come on... you really want to piss off Brees even more after his last two outings? Sigh.
Especially when he's just coming off a week where he threw 5 interceptions and has an extra 3 days to prepare.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is the bet between these two gays on or is Cathan too pussy to take it?

Disp_sl

shitlord
Ban bet seems legit since registration is completely open. Pretty risky to lose a 10 post account and have to make a new user name...

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I don't see it on news sites yet, but radio is reporting that Cowboys D lineman Josh Brent is in jail for manslaughter, apparently a car wreck or something that killed one of the practice squad members. Pretty crazy.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just saw most of the games this weekend are shit besides Pats/Texans/Ravens/Skins hopefully the rest are better than they look

Glad to see Atlanta has another tough game on their hands
rolleyes.png

rolleyes.png

rolleyes.png

Inabox_sl

shitlord
Falcons have been blessed this year with the easiest schedule of the year. I'm still afraid we are going to lose the first playoff game though, the team just doesn't play for four quarters.
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
dont the NFL teams have set up like a taxi service for their players? I remember reading something about that a while ago. A number where they can call and they get driven home or something.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just saw most of the games this weekend are shit besides Pats/Texans/Ravens/Skins hopefully the rest are better than they look
Cowboys/Bengals will be epic. Oddly enough, winning this game will actually give me decent hopes for a playoff appearance. Cowboys are practically playing with their back against a wall at this point. It's do or die for them.

Knowing the Bengals, they'll probably win 34-10 or something and then lose to the Eagles next week. Nationally televised games are our kryptonite.