2012 NFL Season

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure he is already there. I can't wait to see how much the Ravens overpay him this year. Ray Rice is the best player they have on offense and it blows my mind that Flacco doesn't hand the ball off 30 times a game with at least 20 going to Ray Rice. Flacco should have no more than like 15 pass attempts a game with half of them being passes to Ray Rice. If Baltimore wins anything it will be in spite of Flacco not because of Flacco.
Take heart, my friend! The new Offensive Coordination genious of Caldwell will bring you home to the superbowl!

In spite of him never calling any plays before... and having Peyton Manning run his offense the whole time in Indy...

I'm sorry, this was supposed to try to cheer you Baltimore guys up some.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Take heart, my friend! The new Offensive Coordination genious of Caldwell will bring you home to the superbowl!

In spite of him never calling any plays before... and having Peyton Manning coach his team the whole time in Indy...

FTFY

Filwen_sl

shitlord

In spite of him never calling any plays before... and having Peyton Manning run his offense the whole time in Indy...

I'm a Steelers fan. I am enjoying Baltimore's troubles. I believe they'd be a better team if they just gave Ray Rice the ball a ton more. Flacco is so over rated.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'm a Steelers fan. I am enjoying Baltimore's troubles. I believe they'd be a better team if they just gave Ray Rice the ball a ton more. Flacco is so over rated.
Everyone who knows anything about football thinks this way including players on the team, I can only think the reason he doesn't get the ball more was because of Cameron. Maybe they know more then we do but I have no idea how they think Caldwell is the answer though, we shall find out.

I was going to say I hadn't seen anything before like Ray Rice's 4th and 29 conversion.. but realistically AP has performed equally exceptionally more than a few times this year.

That said, I don't think I'd take any current back over Ray Rice. Love his size, Doug Martin's too.

Also, sports nation polls show Manning @ 36%, Brady @ 24% and AP @ 22% for the fan selection on MVP.

I really don't see how Manning is still in the conversation at this point. It's Brady or AP

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone who knows anything about football thinks this way including players on the team, I can only think the reason he doesn't get the ball more was because of Cameron. Maybe they know more then we do but I have no idea how they think Caldwell is the answer though, we shall find out.
Just another example of coaches over thinking the game..it's crazy how complex they make this shit. Someone wanted to talk about the chiefs?! How about the head coach not using its best player enough? Taking him in and out of the game to get carries for 2 other guys.. Wtf is that about? Win or lose with your best players and stop being cute. It's like when they are first and goal on the 1 and throw the ball all 3 downs.. Great job?!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Speaking of one of the Most Holies...

Who is MVP this year, Peyton or Brady? I hear some people say Adrian Peterson too on NFLN, due to the Vikings would probably be like 2-11 without him.

Peyton or Peterson should get that recovered player award clearly. This is a tough one for me, because Peyton was all done a year ago and now rollin' like a champ now. On the otherhand AP is a tough running back, a much more demanding job. If AP goes 2000 yards it will be nuts.

Filwen_sl

shitlord
Speaking of one of the Most Holies...

Who is MVP this year, Peyton or Brady? I hear some people say Adrian Peterson too on NFLN, due to the Vikings would probably be like 2-11 without him.

Peyton or Peterson should get that recovered player award clearly. This is a tough one for me, because Peyton was all done a year ago and now rollin' like a champ now. On the otherhand AP is a tough running back, a much more demanding job. If AP goes 2000 yards it will be nuts.
Gotta be AP or Manning. I'm leaning AP because Minnesota would be no where without him, while the Broncos at least won a playoff game last year despite Tebow at the helm.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How could Manning possibly be over Brady this year?

Stats say Brady.. Brady beat manning, and has half the ints.
Not just about stats tho.. Where would those teams be without the player? I think Rodgers name will be back in it soon too.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, the Broncos would be in the playoffs as the 4th seed or wild card and the Patriots would also.. be.. in.. the playoffs as the 4th seed or wild card.

Now aren't we back to stats?
No as Peyton restarted with a new team and new players. I think right now Peyton might be a bit ahead. But I still want AP

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why are there so many Bear fans on the forum? Maybe I should specifically say Cutler Fans. At first I thought it was a long-running joke, but i'm still waiting for the punchline.
The punchline comes in the playoffs.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
AP, Manning, Brady you can't go wrong with any of the 3 this year. Whoever wins it wins it and I don't think you can make an honest objection to any of them getting it, while true Brady is a cunt I don't think there is a "Cunt Clause" in debating on rather someones on the field work merits the MVP. Certainly would get him less votes, so if he wins then that means he really won because he is a cunt and who votes for cunts if they don't think he deserved it?

scal_sl

shitlord
If AP goes on to break the record, he deserves it. However, they're not going to give an MVP to a player on a team didn't make the playoffs.

Brady will probably win it though.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm reading that they are going to try moving Foster to left guard and put DeCastro in at right guard. Can't hurt at this point. My money is on a RB in the first round of 2013 or an inside LB - I'd probably say we have more of a need for inside LB to replace Foote.
Please Tavon Austin.