2012 NFL Season

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, I guess I'm gone for a couple months. See you assholes in February.

Fuck you Araysar.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
recap. 4 games to go, two at home. 2 Colts, 1 Vikings, 1 Pats. Just need to split to get home field advantage.

lose 3 of 4, two in a row and get outscored 110-68 in said crucial games.

Have a rookie QB set both of his passing long records against you (set it the first time, broke it in week 17), and have Christian Ponder gut you at home.

Will someone be held accountable for this shit? I wish they had lost those OT games now, because that's what this time is. a 9-7 team that had some breaks this year

Destante

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really like that the Vikes season comes down to beating the packers which is very fitting. Hopefully "AP" can go all "Barry Sanders", because nobody that I know or have known who is a vikings fan has ever called him "AD", and break the record but I'm not holding my breath. And ffs let me kneel down and pray to purple jesus himself that ponder doesn't throw two red zone int's today to lose the game. /cheers and good luck to all the teams that are hinging on the vikes/pack game.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Indy 11-5 despite being outscored -30 for the season. *golf clap*

Luck for MVP!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It's a playoff game for the Vikings now. I don't think I'll be posting much.

(And I call him AD...it doesn't bother me if people call him AP, but now you know a Vikings fan that calls him that, so congratulations.)