2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

1.Rodgers
2.Peyton Manning
3.Brees
4.Brady
Might be pretty accurate, considering:

1. The pats have the best run game out of the Pack/Broncos/Saints/pats
2. Brady lost his highest reception guy
3. If Rodgers is 1, and Brady 4, their stats will still be similar and look like:

TDs - 35-45
Yards - 4500-5200
Ints - 1-10

Unless Brady dropping down the list of annual top QBs means his stats go the route of:

TDs - 20-30
Yards - 3500-4250
Ints - 10-20

I'm fine with it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure it will help that the AFCE is probably the worst of those four divisions as well.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cursive is basically useless other than someones signature. I dont think I have ever written in cursive since like 3rd grade.
What a ridiculous position to have. Cursive is faster and more efficient than printing. The fact that you can't read or write it doesn't make it useless

I'm sure it will help that the AFCE is probably the worst of those four divisions as well.
this is a huge part of this whole shit show too.

even with the loss of Welker, Hernandez & Gronk (maybe half the reg. season?).. they're still favorites. Time for a reorg Mr. Gooddell.

New AFC E:

Pats
Giants
Panthers
Dolphins

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Even though there's no chance the NFL would ever do that, the Giants eliminating the Pats every year would be awesome

Cybsled

What a ridiculous position to have. Cursive is faster and more efficient than printing. The fact that you can't read or write it doesn't make it useless
It's useless because everyone types now. Job? Type. School? Unless the teacher wants to go insane, type. Anything legal/finance related? Type.

I guess if you're sending a handwritten letter? Then again, even that is dying out.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ibnIYkArhbLUyw.gif

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gronk is def going to miss time.

Maybe not out for year but you have to figure he wont be 100% till next season, and would have to stay healthy during this season, when he does play. (which he hasnt shown he is capable of)

Pitta is a good player though. Not better than Gronk obviously, but Gronk cant stay 100%.

Cybsled

Gronk is def going to miss time.

Maybe not out for year but you have to figure he wont be 100% till next season, and would have to stay healthy during this season, when he does play. (which he hasnt shown he is capable of)

Pitta is a good player though. Not better than Gronk obviously, but Gronk cant stay 100%.
Gronk will be fine. The power of hot women will help heal him.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/07/05...ost=v2#content

nah, spygaters just don't have a strong grasp of how football works.

Marshall Faulk "they watched a video tape and determined that as a running back, i'd probably carry the ball"

gotcha
wink.png

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
nah, spygaters just don't have a strong grasp of how football works.

Marshall Faulk "they watched a video tape and determined that as a running back, i'd probably carry the ball"

gotcha
wink.png
Because knowing a game plan and employing a defense to stop the game plan you witnessed is exactly like watching someone drawing a gun and then dodging a bullet from a gun, holy fucking christ you are Merlin levels of stupid.