2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
THREE WEEKS BITCHES.

Fucking summer and it's shitty sports in non-World Cup year. Interminable.

This year the Titans shall ride their dreadlocked stallion to .500, + or - 1 game. I CAN'T WAIT.

I may just die from happiness at the first errant Locker throw or Kenny Britt arrest.

Because knowing a game plan and employing a defense to stop the game plan you witnessed is exactly like watching someone drawing a gun and then dodging a bullet from a gun, holy fucking christ you are Merlin levels of stupid.
i think your aggressive posts are coming from a place of early childhood molestation, or youre an undercover fag.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Gonna be a rough beginning of the season for me. Will be in Malaysia from Aug-Nov. Hopefully be able to stream some games at like 8am? that seems wrong..

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Azeth continues to challenge for my title of forum retard, and by the looks of it he might come out the victor.

Fadaar

That guy
Gonna be a rough beginning of the season for me. Will be in Malaysia from Aug-Nov. Hopefully be able to stream some games at like 8am? that seems wrong..
Shitty. I was in Africa from the end of April until mid November last year, and let me tell you trying to stream a football game on Sunday nights (+7/8 hrs from Eastern depending on daylight savings in the US) when everyone else is trying to do the same on a military base? Urk.

rrr_img_34910.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why would I want a second job and one that pays considerably less than what I make now?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God I wish another player would kill someone. Fuck, I'd be OK if the victim was me just so I wouldn't have to read this shit any more.