2013 NFL Season

opiate82

Bronze Squire
it is? Someone will be playing the patriots in the AFC championship, that's the only open slot.
Yup, I see Denver and New England playing again for the right to get trounced by whichever team the NFC West sees fit to send to the Super Bowl.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am very curious as to why Denver lost so hard. I can understand playing a hard game and losing but Denver didn't even show up. Not saying Seattle is bad because they aren't but this kind of loss only happens when the other team fucks up pretty badly. A few years ago during the patriots perfect run it happened because they were to arrogant they couldn't be beaten and didn't prepare hard enough.I wonder if that's what happened here.it's not just Peyton who fucked up but the whole Denver team.

That and Denver just playing perfectly.This will be a well studied loss I think.

I am very curious as to why Denver lost so hard. I can understand playing a hard game and losing but Denver didn't even show up. Not saying Seattle is bad because they aren't but this kind of loss only happens when the other team fucks up pretty badly. A few years ago during the patriots perfect run it happened because they were to arrogant they couldn't be beaten and didn't prepare hard enough.I wonder if that's what happened here.

That and Denver just playing perfectly.
Huh what?

It happened because Pey Pey got rattled early and Fox shit the bed when it came to player prep. Add one of the top five defenses in the last 20 years with a mistake free offense and you get what you saw last night. Also Denver likes getting their shit pushed in on the biggest stage in football.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
U8tiYlu.gif

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Peyton has been rattled early on many times before and certainly had to deal with mistakes. A mistake free offense still doesn't come this close to a shut out without something else. A win certainly but this wasn't just a win is all I'm saying. This was a blowout.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't the NFC west play the AFC west next year? That could be rough for a lot of the AFC teams if so.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Doesn't the NFC west play the AFC west next year? That could be rough for a lot of the AFC teams if so.
Eh, we'll see. Colts seemed to do just fine against the NFC west (and AFC west for that matter), its not like the teams are unbeatable or anything.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Peyton threw one interception that was his fault. His receivers were fucking deer in headlights. Otherwise, Peyton set a Super Bowl record for completions.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Peyton threw one interception that was his fault. His receivers were fucking deer in headlights. Otherwise, Peyton set a Super Bowl record for completions.
He probably also set a Super Bowl record for most zero yard completions.

i guess peyton should get all the accolades and notoriety for everything BUT this loss then.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
How is the pick 6 not his fault? Take the fucking sack you gigantic forehead 5th best QB of all time.