2013 NFL Season

Disp_sl

shitlord
Probably a RTFM question but I'll ask anyway; Whats the difference between Pro+ and SR+ on MMA-TV?
I think they're the same thing, but I've never figured it out. I've seen both on my account at different times, and both allow you to stream NFL SUnday Ticket.

RandAlThor420_sl

shitlord
Wow man i installed that shit (dumb right?) thinking i wouldnt get linked to some complete garbage.. WRONG. That shit is so full of junkware/adware/wtfeverware, im still in the process of trying to remove it

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
NFLN is doing a Redzone type of thing, but there aren't exactly a lot of games. But you can give that a shot for some highlights.

RandAlThor420_sl

shitlord
OK well i installed noscript (i already had adblock) and finally removed all the crap that got installed with that program. Mind giving me a quick rundown of what to do now, just so I know how to do it safely? D/L the program, install, click the link that leads to the game I want to watch, and then just DONT allow any scripts to run?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're going to have to allow some scripts to run. Just need to use common sense and play around a bit until you find the ones that allow that stream to run without allowing ads.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I don't think mma tv does much pre-season btw since a lot of the games are local only. It's mostly just for regular season and playoffs.

Reason I asked is Pro+ is $10 a year while SR+ is $10 a month.
Oh right, I forgot. The Pro+ gets you 1 month, then basically lifetime subscription for their MMA stream, but nothing else. Need to donate $10 every month or so to keep HBO/Showtime/Starz/NFL Sunday Ticket.

I don't think mma tv does much pre-season btw since a lot of the games are local only. It's mostly just for regular season and playoffs.

Oh right, I forgot. The Pro+ gets you 1 month, then basically lifetime subscription for their MMA stream, but nothing else. Need to donate $10 every month or so to keep HBO/Showtime/Starz/NFL Sunday Ticket.
Thanks Disp

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You're going to have to allow some scripts to run. Just need to use common sense and play around a bit until you find the ones that allow that stream to run without allowing ads.
^ have to play around with it a bit, once you get it going its golden though. All those free sites have shit like that, you can pay MMA-TV if you don't want to bother though.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm just watching the Bengals game fulltime on ESPN.

It struck me that I've never watched a preseason game before Hard Knocks turned it into their coverage; I wanted to see what the producers' manipulations are like.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Come on 49'ers! I suppose Manning isn't playing much, but maybe he could trip and fall and sprain an ankle on the sideline, maybe?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm ready to trade RG3 and let Cousins start. That's how preseason works, right?
He looked a little more polished. Only thing I cared about tonight was seeing how Fred Davis and Brian Orakpo looked coming off injuries (decent, although Orakpo needs to calm the fuck down trying to get such a good jump on every play), and how all the rookies in the secondary looked (Amerson, Rambo, Thomas).

Of course, any real excitement disappeared with about 6 minutes left in the 1st quarter when Sexy Rexy came in and all that was left to do was see if I could get a Grossman Bingo of silly plays.