2013 NFL Season

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Flynn should go back to Green Bay so if the Packers wrap up a playoff spot early he can fill in for one game and get paid a ton of money again based on that one game.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Y'all clowns talk about your 'running' quarterbacks, but you dildos NEED to be talking about who has the best BLOCKING/TACKLING quarterback.

Andrew Luck, mother lovers.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Why would you want Geno Smith injured? He's averaging 3 turnovers a game. Do you really think his backups will have anywhere close to that shit of production?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I think his receiving had improved quite a bit. They owned the Falcons. There are dudes stepping up at the right times. They didn't even have many drops yesterday. The Bengals defense just owned them in every way.
The Bengals were out of their mind good yesterday, no doubt, no argument. Blew my mind. There were still quite a few times that I felt a more experienced receiver group would have manages a few more key catches though to make a big difference.

Dumping all the running backs and receivers was staggeringly stupid on the part of the Patriots. Now with Wilfork injured and Kelly hurt, forget it. Screwed the pooch.

Makes me glad I'm a life-long Peyton Broncos fan.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Points of catch + yards gained, points less for fumble, Points + For Jones rushing yard

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha love the kicker after that, you can just see him so smug and puffed up taking down the guy solo :p His life was complete right then :p

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Sigh c'mon Atlanta stop being terrible, I am seriously regretting picking Atlanta for my Win or Die pool...knew I should of taken St.Louis this week
frown.png