2013 NFL Season

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
As a Lions fan I can't help but laugh at people who bail on their teams after losing in the Super Bowl one year and then losing in the NFC Championship the next.
Yeah, fuck these people. I get excited if we have a winning season out of every 5.

Redskins are barely even a professional team.

Defiance

<Bronze Donator>
I'm surprised a Lions fan knows what the Super Bowl is.
rrr_img_57336.jpg

It took us a while to kill the raid boss.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh stop. You guys act like a post i lot. I posted like 7 times in the last 7 months.

And im not a fairweather fan I been a Niners fan since i been on Foh and long before that. It just sucks getting so close and having such a good team but falling short because your offensive coordinator is a fat half-wit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
As a Lions fan I can't help but laugh at people who bail on their teams after losing in the Super Bowl one year and then losing in the NFC Championship the next.
But you're also a Vikings fan. So, you also have them to root for, should the Lions fail to live up to expectations.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh stop. You guys act like a post i lot. I posted like 7 times in the last 7 months.

And im not a fairweather fan I been a Niners fan since i been on Foh and long before that. It just sucks getting so close and having such a good team but falling short because your offensive coordinator is a fat half-wit.
Yeah, geee....I feel nothing for you. sorry.

Fuck that, I'm not even sorry. Again, Lions fan.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
No, I'm not. If you spent half as much time paying attention as you sink into trying to be witty you may have known this.
Don't try and back out now. You've already been exposed as a two-teaming faggot. At least stand true to your convictions.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Welp, I think im done supporting Kaepernick. Guy is fucking terrible passing he ball and cant get past his first read.

Niners secondary has been a fucking joke in the playoffs 3 years running. Maybe they will spend some money there instead of dropping 100 million $ on linebackers. Its a passing league, and the Niners are getting left behind deploying such a shit fucking defensive backfield.

It was a fun ride, but I dont think Ill be as vocal or supportive going forward. Its just not worth it from a stress standpoint. I probbly sound like a bitch, and maybe I am, but putting a ton of emotional energy into a football team is backwards and dumb. Oh well, at least I wont have to watch another Super Bowl loss. I wonder if the Niners will win another Super Bowl in my lifetime.....-_-
Srry not buying that.

Kaepernick has only really wilted in a handful of games, and yes 90% of those games were against this opponent they will face tomorrow night, but to act like he is the type of QB who regresses on the big stage or under pressure is garbage.

The guy plays better during the postseason, its a fact. He has also responded well to things going against him, and has shown he has the ability to bring this team back from a deficit, unlike Alex Smith. If people think Kap is the weak link on this Niners team, you are either a half-wit, or a hater. He lead this team to 8 straight wins, and 8 road wins this year. Pretty fucking impressive for a second year starter. He is also undefeated on the road in the playoffs, so to say this guy is anything but up to the task is retarded.

Russel Wilson on the other hand, is a diferent story. He has averaged 140 yards passing over the last 5 weeks. Thats fucking downright awful.
hurts now donut.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Looking forward to the all AFC West Superbowl... that's where the seahawks should still be, before they ran to the lesser conference to hide. They were always the whipping boy of the old AFC West division

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
This is America you pussy! If you're not first, YOU ARE LAST AND SHOULD KILL YOURSELF IN SHAME!!!1

Sterling

El Presidente
Looking forward to the all AFC West Superbowl... that's where the seahawks should still be, before they ran to the lesser conference to hide. They were always the whipping boy of the old AFC West division
The Largent/Krieg days weren't so bad.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Really though, it's hard to stay mad at Tarrant for long. He's like that one oversized, really stupid puppy in the litter who gives you the big eyes after he's chewed the couch for the fourth time today.