2013 NFL Season

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We all know what happened.

I would give you all my +nets if I could....

But really, this sort of shit always comes down from the top. Carol turns a blind eye to the thuggish behavior and roiding out, because there is no length the man will not go to in order to win. He is not really all that different from Jim Schwartz, he just has more talent on his roster and a stadium that pipes in crowd noise and homebrew officiating. Sherman is a good player and well educated man who CHOOSES to act like a complete jackass, which in my book makes him worse than someone who is too stupid to know better. You could say that the refs "owe" them one after all the help the Steelers got from the zebras in their last SB, but that team is gone and with it most of the class.

I seriously doubt they win the Superbowl or even cover the spread, considering how much Ref help they needed to get past the 9ers against Kaeperbro's anemic passing. They are not going to have the zebras in their camp against Denver and tackling (what Seattle calls Pass Coverage) the receivers in the snow against someone with an actual quick read and release is not going to go well for them. The current spread seems like its under the assumption that they will get to mug the wide outs like they do at home. Brady could not keep up with Manning in the snow, even with all of his weapons (less Gronk). Does anyone seriously believe that Wilson is up to that task? Of course, knowing Carol, they will just lake hit Manning early and often, I guess....

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yes, the Seahawks are the only team that have players roided out and Carroll is the only coach that would turn a blind eye to it.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

But really, this sort of shit always comes down from the top. Carol turns a blind eye to the thuggish behavior and roiding out, because there is no length the man will not go to in order to win. He is not really all that different from Jim Schwartz, he just has more talent on his roster and a stadium that pipes in crowd noise and homebrew officiating. Sherman is a good player and well educated man who CHOOSES to act like a complete jackass, which in my book makes him worse than someone who is too stupid to know better. You could say that the refs "owe" them one after all the help the Steelers got from the zebras in their last SB, but that team is gone and with it most of the class.

I seriously doubt they win the Superbowl or even cover the spread, considering how much Ref help they needed to get past the 9ers against Kaeperbro's anemic passing. They are not going to have the zebras in their camp against Denver and tackling (what Seattle calls Pass Coverage) the receivers in the snow against someone with an actual quick read and release is not going to go well for them. The current spread seems like its under the assumption that they will get to mug the wide outs like they do at home. Brady could not keep up with Manning in the snow, even with all of his weapons (less Gronk). Does anyone seriously believe that Wilson is up to that task? Of course, knowing Carol, they will just lake hit Manning early and often, I guess....
Confirmed rustled.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What do you think Kap's agent will command in a contract extension? After a pretty mediocre season passing the ball, I cant imagine this kid asking for a crazy contract. What must make him sick is the contract Flacco just pulled in after losing to him in the Super Bowl last year.

Joe Montana's comments the day before the game rang eerily true. And his wife works with Marshawn Lynch so perhaps there is something brewing with ol Joe and the Niners. He didnt even show up to Candelstick finale.

Anyway, the NFL is getting rid of PAT kicks next season most likely. Touchdowns worth 7 points, have the option to go for 2, which would get you 8 points essentially, and if you fail you go back down to 6 points.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
He made a huge play, grabbed the spotlight and talked some shit. Dude was fired up. Quit it with this "thuggish behavior" bullshit. Maybe I could interest you in afriendlier sport, you fucking pussies.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
I think playing corner on an island in the NFL requires a mindset, confidence and intensity most people simply don't understand. He was completely focused on his job which requires him to be the physical manifestation of what he said.

Let's be honest, nobody has a problem with what Sherman said. If he said that stuff at halftime in the locker room, everyone would be like "fuck yeah!". But he said on TV, so it's bad, because people should be humble and gracious and learn how to work the media and master of the art of saying what people want to hear. Well, humble, gracious people don't play corner in the nfl, they only fake it for the cameras.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
He made a huge play, grabbed the spotlight and talked some shit. Dude was fired up. Quit it with this "thuggish behavior" bullshit. Maybe I could interest you in afriendlier sport, you fucking pussies.
I agree with you to a point, especially if this were an isolated thing from Sherman. He obviously plays with a lot of emotion; that works for some guys, and others (Cutler) look like you could shoot his Mom in front of him and he wouldn't blink. So I give him slack for the emotion.

But this dude has been mouthing off since he got to the NFL. He loves the attention.

So far he's backed up his mouth with great play.

I lost track, am I agreeing with you? I think so.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What do you think Kap's agent will command in a contract extension? After a pretty mediocre season passing the ball, I cant imagine this kid asking for a crazy contract. What must make him sick is the contract Flacco just pulled in after losing to him in the Super Bowl last year.

Joe Montana's comments the day before the game rang eerily true. And his wife works with Marshawn Lynch so perhaps there is something brewing with ol Joe and the Niners. He didnt even show up to Candelstick finale.

Anyway, the NFL is getting rid of PAT kicks next season most likely. Touchdowns worth 7 points, have the option to go for 2, which would get you 8 points essentially, and if you fail you go back down to 6 points.
Can you at least tell us what the fuck Montana said? I'm glad it was eerie, but for fucks sake don't assume all of read every single thing related to the Niners.

Also, what makes you say that about kicks? This is the first I've heard of it. You on the competition committee?

tl;dr Can you give citations for shit instead of just talking like we're all omniscient?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, PATS are super exciting.

Now if we could only get the NBA to remove 95% of FTA's each game we'd be golden.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
All this white knighting of Sherman is lame. It's not like this is the first time he's acted like a jackass. He runs his mouth every time he gets a microphone in front of him. Also, his communications degree from Stanford doesn't exactly make him a genius. His SAT score was nowhere near good enough to get him into Stanford if he wasn't on the football team and communications is the default major for people that want to make sure they don't have to take any hard classes. If he had an engineering degree from Stanford I would be impressed. Racist comments aside, there is no doubt that the guy is one of the most arrogant loudmouth assholes in the NFL and that is saying something.

razzle_sl

shitlord
Since you can't give him all of your nets, how did you end up showing your appreciation?
eek.png