2013 NFL Season

razzle_sl

shitlord
Guys! I like drank..and...and...I'm a big boy now! And I bet you did this all in the comfort of your scummy, cat infested apartment.

Well, at least the predictions of the insufferable, bandwagon faggots coming out of the woodwork is true.
It's everywhere man. They started coming out of the woodwork once most analysts picked the Seahawks as SB favorites. Most of them seem to become immediately infected with 12th man syndrome where they can't seem to be even remotely modest about "their team". I think I discovered the reason for the outrageous behavior. I'm originally from the SF Bay area and have been a Giants fan my whole life. Around the late 2000's, early 10's, Giants fans became fucking obnoxious. Going to games became unenjoyable. I think the success of the team brought a lot of new, and all of a sudden, "die hard" fans on board. No one ever really cares to test their loyalty because they are so over the top that the average joe would swear they were born orange and black. Having a conversation about the Giants, much less baseball, with them is about as awesome as chatting with a 3 year old. I've see a lot of similarities with Hawks fans the past couple of years. The plague has only just begun.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lock this thread. Sean ruined it.

Also, Eli > Peyton, but any smart person already knew that.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still kinda blown away with how well the Seattle's D played. Was quite impressive.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
'85 Bears or '13 Seahawks, greatest defense of all time?

I'm going with the 'Hawks, because of the rules they have to play under today coupled with the fact that, in the Super Bowl, they just dominated the best scoring offense we have ever seen.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ravens in 2000 were better than the Seahawks. Wild card, on the road for the divisional and AFCCG way, underdogs every single game, one offensive touchdown allowed, less overall points allowed, less yards per play allowed, more turnovers. And we did it with Trent fucking Dilfer under center on the other side. And for all that even I'll admit the '85 Bears probably deserve the title of best ever.

This Seattle team was one of the best defenses of all time for sure, and we never faced anyone nearly like the Broncos that run, but strictly by the numbers they aren't the best ever.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I have been a Dolphins fan my entire life. So naturally I don't come into this thread very often! Someday my boys might see the Superbowl again. I look forward to acting like a raging cunt when it happens.
tongue.png

Cybsled

The coke commercial rage is hilarious. It's basically the entire world singing a song that is basically saying America is awesome, and they are mad for some reason?

They should sterilize everyone who made posts like that to ensure they stop polluting the gene pool.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If it wasn't you, it would've been Kirun talking about how Kaepernick would have played better than Manning or the myriad of fucking Cowboys fans talking about they're upset that their team will never make it with Jerrah around.
Or Sutekh bitching about how the NFL refs sole mission is to fuck the Miami Dolphins. Maybe even a quip about Dan Marino being the greatest regular season QB ever(an award now owned by Peyton Manning).

I have Arthritis all over my body, nerve damage that I've had surgery for which didn't get fixed at all and am missing my ability to feel in places, a meniscus tear in my knee, fucked up hamstrings, 48 hour Migraines, damage to the small neuropathy stuff, etc. I'm on Gabapetin, Indomethacin (retarded side effects), Sumatriptan, a couple others on and off that I cant spell and dont have the bottles with me, trying small doses of Hydromorphone, and probably starting on Lyrica soon.
Yeah, bad shit starts to happen to your body when it's overweight for years and you never lift it from your couch.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The coke commercial rage is hilarious. It's basically the entire world singing a song that is basically saying America is awesome, and they are mad for some reason?

They should sterilize everyone who made posts like that to ensure they stop polluting the gene pool.
The best part is people who think America the Beautiful is our national anthem.

y6b9K5I.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have been a Dolphins fan my entire life. So naturally I don't come into this thread very often! Someday my boys might see the Superbowl again. I look forward to acting like a raging cunt when it happens.
tongue.png
I don't know bro, sometimes I don't know.

Wow, I guess we should thank a few of you dudes for waiting until the season ended before coming on and having an ass explosion all over the venerable FoH/Rerolled football thread.

Less bitching, more Manningface or something.