2015 Blackhawks Salary Dump NHL Offseason Thread

moontayle

Golden Squire
There's like two things to do in Buffalo. Getting drunk and doing stupid shit are one of them.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
If they end up pressing charges, I wonder if the NHL will be consistent and suspend him like they did Voylnov and if the Blackhawks be on the hook for his salary cap hit like the Kings were with Voylnov.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im guessing it will be a suspension for the regular season, just in time for him to come back for the playoffs. Hes to much of an asset for the NHL right now. Or some how the charges will miraculously drop (thanks to that new monster contract) and he will be there start of the season.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they end up pressing charges, I wonder if the NHL will be consistent and suspend him like they did Voylnov and if the Blackhawks be on the hook for his salary cap hit like the Kings were with Voylnov.
Voynov's contract doesn't count against cap, you can bet kane gets suspended by the nhl if he gets charged. Or they should, I mean no suspension for ribero, so sexual assault might not be a big deal for them.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Voynov's contract doesn't count against cap, you can bet kane gets suspended by the nhl if he gets charged. Or they should, I mean no suspension for ribero, so sexual assault might not be a big deal for them.
Ribeiro's was a civil case, not criminal. In any case, yes, Voynov's contract was basically moved to long term IR. Both the NHL and NHLPA signed off on it, so it pretty much set a precedent.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fzRXezH.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He really doesn't look like an elite athlete. That USA pic is pure gold.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Imagine how good he'd be if he actually gave a shit and was in tip top shape.