2015 RR March Madness Bracket Challenge

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Thanks Wisconsin! #1 in my company bracket! C'mon baby, gimme $700 for 1st, daddy needs a few bottles of bourbon and scotch!

rrr_img_94137.jpg

I wonder if Wisconsin will actually get some credit now. All I heard from the talking heads this week was how even though Arizona lost to them the cats were still a better team. Basically calling the win an fluke based on the insane second half three point shooting.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fuck to the YES!!! Kentucky played two extremely good teams this year. Unfortunately, that was the past two games. Time for the wheels to fall off the Bandwagon Express! WOOT! WOOT!

Duke has a very tough match against an extremely experienced team with lots of talent. Can Wisconsin slow Duke down though? Either way, it's a win!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
By the rule in pretty sure it could have only been a flagrant 2 or nothing. No way they were going to hand out a 2 in a game like this even though that's probably what should have been called. Really the rule just needs to be changed to allow flagrant 1 during dead ball or actually follow through with the 2

Of course I could be wrong and flagrant 1 can be called on a dead ball.

the reffing in the last ten minutes was a total shit show. Taking a three point play from wisconsin, then giving them the shot after the shot clock ended. No call on the judo chop. I guess it all events out since the calls hurt both teams but that was just pathetic.

The couple of UK players who walked off without shaking were some rude little pricks.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
the reffing in the last ten minutes was a total shit show. Taking a three point play from wisconsin, then giving them the shot after the shot clock ended. No call on the judo chop. I guess it all events out since the calls hurt both teams but that was just pathetic.

The couple of UK players who walked off without shaking were some rude little pricks.
They are the product of their coach afterall...

Per Calipari, they did not even watch Wisconsin game-tape prior to the game. They ran scrimmages at practice instead, almost like they thought they didn't need to study-up.

Maybe next time, you should WATCH tape of your opponent, you slimy, arrogant, mouth-breather

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider

I think MSU can beat Duke maybe 3 times in 10, but not with the way that game was called. I thought the officiating was an absolute atrocity today. Both games. I've been saying for years the officiating in the NCAA has been on a steady decline, and both games were great examples.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I think MSU can beat Duke maybe 3 times in 10, but not with the way that game was called. I thought the officiating was an absolute atrocity today. Both games. I've been saying for years the officiating in the NCAA has been on a steady decline, and both games were great examples.
This may be very conspiracy-theory-esque, but teams like Duke, UK, UNC have the fanbase to influence officiating. The NCAA stands to make HUGE amounts of money if those teams make it far, especially to the championship. Could you imagine the memorabilia sales if it was a UK vs. Duke championship? They'd rake in record high profits, a lot of which goes to licensing agreements with the NCAA.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
...God I hate all the, "Way to represent the B1G!!!" bullshit I have to listen to. Why can't we just go back in time when it was okay for all Big Ten teams to absolutely despise one another? (Asshole SEC slappies...)

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Presumably Andrew Harrison said "fuck that Wakandan" under his breath (but was heard on the mic) when asked about Kaminsky. It just keeps getting better and better! Also, fires occurring in Lexington, KY per a friend of mine.

(this video doesn't tell a lot, but a few other videos on twitter do)

...God I hate all the, "Way to represent the B1G!!!" bullshit I have to listen to. Why can't we just go back in time when it was okay for all Big Ten teams to absolutely despise one another? (Asshole SEC slappies...)
Eh, you can still hate the other teams on a personal level and be happy that your conference is having a strong championship showing.

Also lol at Harrison. Get destroyed by a big goofy looking white guy some more.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hmm I thought this forum used to despise Duke and bitched about them constantly

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eh, you can still hate the other teams on a personal level and be happy that your conference is having a strong championship showing.

Also lol at Harrison. Get destroyed by a big goofy looking white guy some more.
This, I'm not Wisconsin fan but I'm glad a team representing my conference is there and I hope they win. -shrug-

Also, fuck Duke.

This, I'm not Wisconsin fan but I'm glad a team representing my conference is there and I hope they win. -shrug-

Also, fuck Duke.
Being a university of Illinois grad it's easier to root for the conference when it comes to championships. We really don't have any huge rivalries outside of Indiana in basketball and an overall dislike of northwestern. The trophy game with Purdue means nothing. OSU and michigan could care less about illinois. Our biggest rivalry is actually with Mizzou from a location and recruiting perspective, although that is starting to die down with them being in the SEC now.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you guys want to hear some serious comedy, try finding some internet streams of local Lexington radio broadcasts.

Men are going to be bawling like crazy here for the next month over this loss.

Having grown up around this shit for 35 years, I can't stand Kentucky (or team sports in general) so its always a good day for me when Kentucky gets shut the fuck down.

Fadaar

That guy
Lived an hour outside of Raleigh for 4 years, fuck Duke. Go Wisconsin. That and I'm one of the three people to pick them to win in the RR challenge.